Taylor06's Rubicon build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Taylor06's Rubicon build

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 07-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
taylor06
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Taylor06's Rubicon build

Hey everybody, I've had my 2006 Rubicon for almost a year now, and I've received so much help and so many ideas from this forum, thought I'd post a few pics.

First off, here it is completely stock the way I bought it. Except for the tinted windows (think I lasted a day or two before I had to fix this!)

The first mods were the easiest (and least expensive). Black headlight bezels and removed bumper ends.

Next, I wanted to change up the look for the Summer. So I picked up a set of half doors and had them painted to match.

Then came time for the lift kit so, I picked up a Daystar 3" coil spacer lift.

After the lift, I needed new tires, of course. Found a heck of a deal on some new 33/12.50 BFG All- terrains and Cragar soft 8s. I couldn't resist the urge for a black grill (thanks photoshop request thread). So here she sits today.

So far, I'm very happy with the mods that I've made. Future plans include upgraded headlights and ORO led tail lights.

taylor06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
kyle_craig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I like it!
kyle_craig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I like the skunk faced grill... but why the All Terrains? That's like crippling a perfectly good Rubicon. What was wrong with your MT/Rs? They appear good in the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 Sport
Being able to make vroom vroom noises in Tonys Jeep was the highlight of my life.
Currently Jeepless.
flatlander757 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #4
gixxerphil
2002 TJ Wrangler 

nice jeep. i'm right up the road from ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantrider View Post
can you get a good pic of your muff set up ?
gixxerphil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #5
Jeeepperz
1999 TJ Wrangler 

looks good
Jeeepperz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2010, 08:06 AM   #6
taylor06
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander757 View Post
but why the All Terrains? That's like crippling a perfectly good Rubicon. What was wrong with your MT/Rs? They appear good in the pics.
The A/Ts were not my first choice, I was planning on getting a set of new MT/Rs or Mud Terrains. But I found a ridiculously good deal ($500) for 5 new A/Ts and 5 new soft 8s, and I couldn't pass it up. But as with all things Jeep, I'm sure this set up is just temporary, until I can save up for some AEV wheels and Mud Terrains...
taylor06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.