Started working on the rear end. Jacked the axle up to get a rough idea of where the springs needed to be.
The pinion angle was a little off now that I raised the TC, so I got that squared away next.
Had some contact with the trac bar just as the bump stops were making contact.
To get the axle square to the drivetrain, I had to put the driver side centered in the wheel well, and pulled the pass side forward about a quarter inch.
Cycled again with no contact with the bumpstops in. Removed a portion of the top bumpstop and added a spacer to simulate 1" compression.
Had slight contact at "full" bump.
Cut around 3/8" off the rear crossmember.
I did remove a small portion of the weld, so I went back later and welded the two pieces back together. Cycled again, and everything cleared.
I'm running a AA SYE, out of curiosity, I was wondering if a JB conversions super short would have helped. Based on my rough math, it would have move the tracbar forward .42", or just enough to not need to cut it.
Burned in the coil mounts and painted,