Notched the sides of the Under Armor mounts. I did have to go back and widen the slot about half way down. It wasn't sitting flat to the frame due the welds on the sides of the body mount.
Also painted the rear brace. I'm missing a couple fasteners, so the actual skid will stay off for now.
I did have to open up the notch near the tcase shift lever slightly towards the center of the Jeep.
Found the SFR motor mounts were contacting the lift blocks on both sides.
Marked up the driver side
A little grinding on the passenger.
Driver side now. I trimmed it back to the width of the isolator after the mounting for the front hanger.
On the passenger side, I also did a little grinding on the SFR mount. Only the front was touching, the rear has plenty of clearance. I forgot to take a picture of it, but the rear corner of the lift block was also quite close to the bolt head on the motor mount, so it was notched slightly.
It's pretty normal stuff when using multiple aftermarket parts, I'm just glad I noticed before getting it all back together.