I purchased this Jeep back in 2011 with the intent of a mild build and enjoying some offroading on the East Coast. Through Jeepforum I met a small group of guys that invited me to go wheelin for my first time at Rausch Creek, PA. Little did I know how I would get so hooked!
As the obsession grew my game plan was always to have a weekend warrior that would be able to drive to the trails, take a beating, and drive home. With that in mind I started to dig into many projects I would have never imagined trying on my own. I also received help from some great guys out there to get the rig where is it today. Like all of you my jeep has become part of my life.
Back in June I had the opportunity to take a cross-country trip to Colorado and Moab. What made the trip so unique was being able to drive my jeep from CT over 2,200 miles out there and wheel with a bunch of other forum members for 7 straight days! It was one of the greatest experiences a jeeper could have and I'm extremely happy with how the jeep performed. I hope to make it an annual trip to wheel with so many of the great guys on this forum and explore different parts of the US and the wheelin terrain it offers.
I still have a few things to do to the rig but I’m almost at the point where I can just wheel, repair and repeat. If you have any questions about my rig feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
• 4.0 I-6 w/ Brown Dog 1” MML & custom Hendrix hiline hood covering it up!
• 6 speed w/ Lopro mount
• NV241 w/ Novak shifter
• Dana 44 locked w/ Riddler cover, Superior Shafts, Synergy Ball joints, Alloy axle seals & lower CA skids
• Dana 44 locked w/ Riddler cover, TnT Truss & Superior Shafts
• Custom stretched rear 4-link 98" WB
• 1” Daystar BL
• OME 930/949 coils
• Front and Rear Antirock Swaybars
• Savvy Alum front upper and lower alum control arms
• 12” outboarded rear Bilsteins
• 35x12.5r15 Goodyear MTR/Kevlars
• 15x8 Alum Raceline Monster Beadlocks
• Warn 9.5ti w/ Viking synthetic line. Poly Front half Rollcage w/ custom rear additions
• UCF ultra high clearance tcase skid & engine skid, UCF Windshield armor
• Savvy Alum front bumper
• Warn Rear bumper w/ tire carrier
• Rokmen Sliders & Steering skid
• PSC 3" flare Defender Hilines w/ matching rear flares
• Genright Stretched corners & EXT tank
• JKS adj front track bar
• Tom Woods Driveshaft
• Currie Steering w/ Savvy tie rod
• 4pt harness'
• Balistic Fab Battery tie-down box
• Evo Front axle sleeve's
• Vanco Big Brake kit
• Front tie rod flip w/ raised sway bar brackets
• Gusset front axle C's
Final Mods list:
3 link front suspension
Yukon Zip or ARB lockers
The starting point:
Where she sits now