SuperWade2's TJ Build Thread - Page 64 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > SuperWade2's TJ Build Thread

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 06-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #946
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Contacted ARB today via email and they basically told me to send in the locker than they would evaluate it for free... which is pretty good of them. So I'll find some packaging and get it sent up to Washington to have them confirm what's the deal with it.

2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #947
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

While waiting to hear back from ARB on what exactly is up with my locker (it was just delivered to them on Friday), I decided to go ahead and order a Barnett/T&J Performance D30 Diff cover... My Solid diff cover had seen a few pretty good hits and drags...nothing busted but figured while I have everything apart, I'd go ahead and "upgrade"... Eventually will replace the D44 Solid Diff cover in the back too...
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #948
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

That sucks about the ARB, but cool on their part. ..customer service is a huge thing in my book

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:14 AM   #949
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwrangler97 View Post
That sucks about the ARB, but cool on their part. ..customer service is a huge thing in my book

Sent by a messenger bird
Well, it's long out of warranty (purchased and originally installed in 2007) and was re-installed with a number of things wrong... so ARB is "generous" enough to troubleshoot for "free" (after I paid shipping to WA) but I fully expect (and deserve) any additional charges to fix/resolve whatever the issues are...then another $x to have ir reinstalled "professionally".
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
Unread 06-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #950
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

ARB is just awesome!!! I got a call a couple days after they received my locker... Mitch at ARB told me what was wrong, what they replaced, tested, etc and that it would be back on the way to me within the day. I asked how much the bill was and how they wanted me to take care of the repair bill and was told that it was "taken care of" and the "refresh" was on the house. I previously had admitted that it was installed wrong in a number of ways (and likely what caused the issue in the first place) and in no way expected 'free' service for a locker that is coming up on 6 years old. I was genuinely surprised!

Just really great customer service from top to bottom and makes me really happy that ARB is a company that I chose to do business with and I whole heatedly recommend them and their products to anyone who might listen!

Once I get it back, still need to find a good installer. The Barnett Diff Cover is on back order for a couple weeks, and I'm traveling so it might not get done until sometime in July.

Wade
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
Unread 06-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #951
MPond
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWade2 View Post
ARB is just awesome!!! I got a call a couple days after they received my locker... Mitch at ARB told me what was wrong, what they replaced, tested, etc and that it would be back on the way to me within the day. I asked how much the bill was and how they wanted me to take care of the repair bill and was told that it was "taken care of" and the "refresh" was on the house. I previously had admitted that it was installed wrong in a number of ways (and likely what caused the issue in the first place) and in no way expected 'free' service for a locker that is coming up on 6 years old. I was genuinely surprised!

Just really great customer service from top to bottom and makes me really happy that ARB is a company that I chose to do business with and I whole heatedly recommend them and their products to anyone who might listen!

Once I get it back, still need to find a good installer. The Barnett Diff Cover is on back order for a couple weeks, and I'm traveling so it might not get done until sometime in July.

Wade
That's awesome.

I've found that I become quite loyal to companies with this kind of customer service. I'll even pay a small premium for it, as it often pays for itself in the long run, and is much more satisfying.

And I'm quite happy to hear this about ARB, as I have ARBs front and rear!
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #952
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Wade
These are the types of companies that get my loyalty; that's awesome service.

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 11:05 AM   #953
rusty762

2005 LJ Wrangler 

ARB has incredible customer service, I have always run their lockers front and rear on my rigs and the few times I have had to call them they have always been extremely helpful. Good to hear they took care of you Wade.

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, Id spend six sharpening my axe.- Abraham Lincoln

My Build

My Videos

My Work

Have you hugged a Firefighter today?
rusty762 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #954
clintrivera
1998 TJ Wrangler 

ARB lockers cost $1,000 for a reason. It's basically the last locker you will ever have to buy the way they stand behind their products. I live 20 minutes away from them and they have always been very helpful. You should see their parking lot - they have some pretty cool rigs there.
Unread 06-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #955
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Note to self... Add Packaging to the long list of things that MrBlaine is much superior to me on... To be fair, the part I sent him that he was helping was was only in 3 packages...

2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
Unread 06-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #956
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Note to self... Add Packaging to the long list of things that MrBlaine is much superior to me on... To be fair, the part I sent him that he was helping was was only in 3 packages...

You should consider yourself lucky. I ran out of .090 aluminum sheet and time so I was prevented from returning that mess to you in a riveted together aluminum envelope.

So I did the next best thing and rewrapped it in your packaging.
Unread 06-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #957
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just got back from a week long work trip, has a couple small boxes waiting for me...

New Front Diff cover

Poly Perf Grab Handles (since I don't think a full cage is happening any time soon )
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
Unread 07-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #958
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Back from Vacation... Gerald had a box waiting for me when I got home...

Still, need to get my ARB Re-installed in the next week or two.
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
Unread 07-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #959
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Where can you buy that steering skid?
4wdjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #960
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wdjeepguy View Post
Where can you buy that steering skid?
Steering Box Protection - Savvy Aluminum TJ/LJ 97-06
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.