Still trying to post my cj7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Still trying to post my cj7

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-16-2002, 10:03 PM   #1
Bulletproofcj7

Still trying to post my cj7

Tried e-mailing my pics to keith like it says to do at the top of the page, weeks ago, still no post. I e-mailed him again to see if he recieved them the first time and no reply.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to post my pics?
thanks.
jason

1982 cj7. Frame off. shell valley kevlar body, stainless hinges, Bestop seats and supertop, KC titanium lights, Homemade swing out tire carrier with spare front wheel bearings/hub, Built 304,DUI,Edelbrock shorty headers with dual stainless 21/2 tubes into incynerator cans 21/4 dumped out the back,Edelbrock 600cfm, performer intake and cam, Borgeson lower column, Centerforce clutch, NV-4500, Dana 300 w/custom built twin stick, Homade 1/4" steel skid plate, 2.5 soft ride w/ 1" shackle lift, 33x12.5 mtr's. Stainless fuel and brake lines, Braided hoses. more...
Bulletproofcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2002, 01:48 PM   #2
Guy Hollister

Are they on ANY website anywhere ?

Guy
Unread 02-21-2002, 07:55 PM   #3
mud4me

Jason - I don't know anything about how to posts pics on this site, but I know you can go to www.webshots.com and set up an account (its 100% free).

Just set up your account, upload your pictures, and then click on "invite friends."
Then copy the http info and paste it here.
Unread 02-22-2002, 09:45 AM   #4
Keith
Admin

Glock Forum
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.