SteveSi Jeep Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > SteveSi Jeep Build

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
SteveSi

SteveSi Jeep Build

Im from the Honda game. I have a 2000 Honda Civic SI pushing 300hp. I have built my Civic from the ground up. The entire suspension was redone by me with Coilovers, sway bars, strut bars, polyurethane bushings. The motor was given a turbo kit which really boosted up the power. The paint on it is pristine as well. But I needed something that I can be a bit more reckless with. Today i picked up my first Jeep. Its a 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I was originally looking for something that was bone stock but i got such an amazing deal on this. I only have one good picture of it because it started getting dark. I have no idea what I am going to do with the Wrangler but i cant wait to go Jeeping in my own Wrangler. I am going to get it insured and registered first thing tomorrow

374510_527633057246898_823783361_n.jpg  
SteveSi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.