steering problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > steering problems

Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.com

Unread 03-17-2014, 10:24 AM   #1
hemicharger

steering problems

i have a stock 1973 cj5 with a 304 v8. but i am having a problem with the jeep over steering. it feels like i have to constanly turn the steering wheel to stay in the center of lane. i am a mechanic for 20 years and this have me pulling my hair out. i dont to alot of 4x4 but im not ashamed to ask for help..lol. i always had a problem but it starting to get worse. it doesnt shake at all. it drives smooth. this is what is new. upper and lower ball joints, complete hubs, drums all brakes, pumkin gears, axle shafts, power steering box, hoses, new tires, rims (stock size) tie rods inners outers, every bolt and part on the front end is new and its still all over the road. it has no play to it. can anyone please help

hemicharger is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.