spring over with factory parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > spring over with factory parts

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 11-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
1stborn

spring over with factory parts

Ok I've read alot about doing a SOA on my 84 cj. Well I decided to go ahead an do it. I was able to cut my perches off and reuse them as well as my stock drag link (with a little modification). After getting everything lined up, tightened, and re welded I was surprised to find that it drove and handled almost the same as it did before. Like I said I have read about this type of lift and was on the fence about trying it because of the horrer stories Bout bump steer and needing a wide road and new under wear to drive at speed. I guess what im trying to say is if you want to do this type of lift just do your research and it Can be done without spending a dime as long as you have access to a welder and a set of torches. Ill try to take some photos and post soon. Its been a long day lol.

1stborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.