some XJ wheelin pics from last week - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > some XJ wheelin pics from last week

Zone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-15-2003, 04:20 AM   #1
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

some XJ wheelin pics from last week

More pics are on my site (click the sig) including pics of Lee's killer XJ on RE's 5.5" kit and 33's

EricsXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2003, 08:48 AM   #2
Devious
Hobo

2008 JK Wrangler 

Great lookin XJ's Eric. Looks like you had some real sweet weather to 'wheel in also.
Unread 05-15-2003, 01:44 PM   #3
LOCKED UP
Senior Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Bastard ... you actaully have rocks around to play with....

All I have around here is silt, sand, clay & mud.... in every variety possible though....

Eric, you have any pics of full stuff front & rear? ANd if so, how much room did you have before you were gonna hit flare or fender ... just curious.... as always.....

98 XJ
LOCKED UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2003, 11:36 PM   #4
Mastaman65

Wow looks nice out there, cool pics. What are the specs on that smoke (i think thats the right color) XJ?
Mastaman65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2003, 01:05 AM   #5
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Originally posted by brcomputer
"Bastard ... you actaully have rocks around to play with...."

Rocks are great! But they can hurt sometimes. If you don't have any, drive on over and lets go play!

Thanks for the compliments guys

The Silver XJ is a 2001 that belongs to "Nevada Lee" (a forum member). His rig is sweet and will get even better with a small amount of fender trimming. He has the RE 5.5" kit with 33x12.50 MT/Rs, ARBs front and rear.

Mine still has 31 tires on it (until I upgrade to basically what Nevada Lee has) but I can still get them to rub with my 5" of lift and no fender trimming. The 4th pic above is at full flex. The rear doesn't really rub, but in the front I started to pop off the flare. Shocks are what is limiting droop best I can tell, but I ain't complainin' The rear could use a bit more flex though. Here's the close up pic of the passenger side tire stuffed. I can't wait for 33's...

Unread 05-16-2003, 06:17 PM   #6
KillerZJ

"holy shnikies" is all I have to say about your jeep. But that silver XJ on your web site has the new coolest the on the top of it. A camper thing! who makes it and how much is it is all I want to know! awesome XJ you've go there!!

Wow no pictures in sig? F*cking gay.[/FONT]
KillerZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2003, 01:01 AM   #7
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah I was VERY impressed with his tent. That thing was sweet. If I'm not mistaken, this is where he got it - http://www.loftyshelters.com/

Unread 05-19-2003, 03:20 AM   #8
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

added a few more pics (thanks Lee)
http://www.ericsxj.com/moonrocks1.htm

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.