some pics from Ocala NF - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > some pics from Ocala NF

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 04-03-2002, 02:48 PM   #1
gatorfish

some pics from Ocala NF

past:
XJs '87 '91 '00
TJs '01 '02
gatorfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2002, 02:51 PM   #2
Deathdealer

Hey Gatorfish, A few years back I went 'wheeling with my cousins in Ocala, some place they called "'Ole Somkey" ever heard of it?
Black '98 TJ 4.0 Sport, Teraflex 2.5", JKS 1" BL, Currie 1" MML, Dana 30/Ford 8.8, AA HD SYE, Teraflex QD, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Steering Box Skid, Poorboy Front & Rear Bumpers (w/ Swingout), JCR Offroad Rocker Guards, Garvin Trail Rack, Borla Header, 305/70/16 BFG MT/KMs, [B]-Go Bruins![/B]
[B]Black Jeep Club #666[/B]
Deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2002, 02:55 PM   #3
gatorfish

This was my first real time in Ocala. I ma not too familar with the names. There is some pretty cool places there, though.

past:
XJs '87 '91 '00
TJs '01 '02
Unread 04-03-2002, 03:07 PM   #4
Deathdealer

uhhh, that was a typo should be 'Ole Smokey
Black '98 TJ 4.0 Sport, Teraflex 2.5", JKS 1" BL, Currie 1" MML, Dana 30/Ford 8.8, AA HD SYE, Teraflex QD, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Steering Box Skid, Poorboy Front & Rear Bumpers (w/ Swingout), JCR Offroad Rocker Guards, Garvin Trail Rack, Borla Header, 305/70/16 BFG MT/KMs, [B]-Go Bruins![/B]
[B]Black Jeep Club #666[/B]
Deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2002, 07:03 PM   #5
biguglymudrs

it looked warm enough to put the top?
biguglymudrs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2002, 07:22 PM   #6
'drack

Nice pics gatorfish, I'd love to live in an area where I'd be able to wheel w/o the roof year round . ┐Hey, do you have Yuengling down there? I know, I know. It has nothing to do with the topic(kinda becoming my call sign [Wink] ), just curious. That's all.

Keith
Unread 04-03-2002, 07:52 PM   #7
gatorfish

The only time I have the top up is when one of those tropical storms comes through. Gotta love the weather. The reason I had it up in the pics was that the sun was really intense and it was 2:00pm. Had enough sun for the day .

Yuengling, thats that beer, right? Never had it but everyone down here drinks it. How is it?

past:
XJs '87 '91 '00
TJs '01 '02
Unread 04-03-2002, 09:25 PM   #8
'drack

quote:
Originally posted by gatorfish:
Yuengling, thats that beer, right? Never had it but everyone down here drinks it. How is it?

Ahh, the amber elixir of the gods [Wink] . My dad drives for them up in Pottsville. I'd try the Lager. I knew he was shipping alot of the product up north here, but wasn't sure if there was much of a local market down there. Funny thing is I never drank the stuff until I moved out of Pottsville, go figure . That's three breweries now, our hillbilly beer's on the move .

Keith
Unread 04-04-2002, 08:36 PM   #9
evilpsych

how you likin those general grabber MT's?

i cant find em around here anywhere..

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2002, 05:45 AM   #10
gatorfish

They work great for me. They are great in sand, roots, rocks, dirt and are pretty good in mud. The are fine on road too. The only place I can find them is walmart. They have the 33x12.50x15 for $108 and the 31x10.5x15 for $98. I got mine when they were running a special for $67 M&B. Cant beat that.

past:
XJs '87 '91 '00
TJs '01 '02
Unread 04-05-2002, 05:47 AM   #11
gatorfish

Also, I know its hard to tell, but when those pics were taken they had about 18000 miles on them. Plenty of tread left.

past:
XJs '87 '91 '00
TJs '01 '02

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.