Some new pics, camping - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Some new pics, camping

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCustom Axle Work at CCOR

Unread 04-15-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
Millertime06
2004 WJ 

Some new pics, camping

Havent posted since I just had the tires, not the best pics, just went camping at Greenridge for the weekend. Other jeep is my boys, a se with i think 4 inch left, 20inch rims etc.

Unread 04-15-2007, 08:37 PM   #2
DamiJab

Looks like fun, nice jeeps
Unread 04-16-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
Incadude
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Jeeps, Camping, Luckyyyy!
03 "Inca Gold" TJ Sport, 4.0, Auto, 4" Superlift , 33" ProComp MT's on 15x8 Crager Soft 8's , D30 up front, D44 in rear (swap), Warn M8000, Infinity speakers, Buchanan Seat Risers, Garvin Wilderness EXT Series Bumper, LoD Stubby Front Bumper, Skid Row Engine Skid Plate, 2-Piece Bestop Soft Doors, AA SYE & Tom Wood's DS, JKS UCA's......

Gone but not forgotten….
79’ CJ-7, Forest Green, I6, Auto, Quadratrac, 31” Dune Diggers. Fully Restored…..
Incadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #4
JEEP97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

How is it up at greenridge? I am a fellow Marylander, and am planning to go to greenridge sometime by the summer. Never been there, and havent heard much about it. What is the trail like? Any other pics of over there?

Nice Jeep, looks like fun.
Unread 04-16-2007, 09:11 PM   #5
black2door
Web Wheeler

1994 XJ Cherokee 

I like your jeep, but the 20s ugh

1994 Black XJ 2 door - 4.0 - Auto - Making a wheelin rig
Beefy steering - 33" Bighorns - 3" bastard lift - Welded rear

black2door is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2007, 08:40 AM   #6
redcj576
1979 CJ7 

jeeps and camping :unbeatable combination

------------------------------------------------------------------------
'77 CJ7 -.GM 305,T176,4.10s,37x14.5 Creepy Crawlers
'79 CJ7- 350,TH400,NP205,4.88s,39.5" Creepy Crawlers
'61 Chevy Apache 10-all stock
'90 Chevy K1500 4x4 Truck-LT265/75R16 BFG All terrains
redcj576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #7
Millertime06
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEP97TJ
How is it up at greenridge? I am a fellow Marylander, and am planning to go to greenridge sometime by the summer. Never been there, and havent heard much about it. What is the trail like? Any other pics of over there?

Nice Jeep, looks like fun.
Thanks man, and thanks guys for the feedback. Yeah its AWESOME up there. I've been camping before, but nothing like Greenridge. I go up there prob like 2-3x a year. We usually get a primitive site, no bathrooms, no anything, this site did have a pavilion because it was a larger group site. Its the biggest state park in Maryland and def worth the drive. The trails to get to the sites arent that bad, but the deeper you go in, the more they become less of a road and may need 4wd. They do have a 18 mile off-road trail to take jeeps , 4wheelers whatever, honestly Ive only been twice since I have gotten my Jeep (used my dads bronco before) so I havent checked it out yet, too busy drinking, cooking and having a good time. But thats next on my list.

Heres some other pics real quick, Check out the last pics, almost didnt get home, until we found a back way around. There "was" a single one lane small bridge there with a little creek/ river under it, well after raining hard all night, things started to get bad.

Unread 04-17-2007, 07:29 PM   #8
JEEP97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Holy crap, thats crazy. Is it pretty much totally secluded back there? -I guess at your site only one or two ways to get there? I'm looking forward to going up there, it would be my first 'designated' trail. I have a neighbor whose got a nicely built up CJ, i think 4'' lift, and 33x12.5 ,who my friend tells me could have a challenge in parts of the forest trail. A little discouraging, though I am told there are ways around, and stockers take the trail in good weather all the time. Couldnt you only imagine the trail with all that rain? let alone those access roads-dang. Id love to hear about the trail if you get around to it, I am hoping sometime before summer I will get up there, will have to find a jeeping buddy, or maybe those neighbors.

What all are you running on your TJ? Tires/suspension? Im getting ready to get a 2'' lift and 31/32's for summer, cant wait.
Unread 04-18-2007, 11:47 AM   #9
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

20"s??? And he wheels it?
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2007, 03:37 PM   #10
Millertime06
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUBDEEP
20"s??? And he wheels it?
He doesnt wheel it
Unread 04-18-2007, 10:11 PM   #11
Columbia TJ
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime06
He doesnt wheel it

My first thought was "ugh, 20's on a TJ..."
then i saw the pic and thought "oh, well at least he wheels it "
and now were back to my first thought...
Columbia TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.