SH00T3R's Build - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > SH00T3R's Build

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #121
SH00T3R
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
I wanted to stop in and say NICE BUILD so far

And i wanted to post up my JD pic haha 9530T (see the 2 guys standing by the back track)
farm fun hahaha
Thanks! I Need to get it back together so I can head out with you guys and put a fancy Exiled sticker on. lol

Love the tracks! We've got a 8230T but I never drive it...

Its crazy to see how many ppl on here farm. Never would have thought!

”When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
SH00T3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #122
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH00T3R View Post

Thanks! I Need to get it back together so I can head out with you guys and put a fancy Exiled sticker on. lol

Love the tracks! We've got a 8230T but I never drive it...

Its crazy to see how many ppl on here farm. Never would have thought!
Haha true but garm boys do it best hahaha besides I think most jeepers are rednecks at heart

I have an extra seat for the run this sunday if you want to come along just hitch a ride to the trail head and hop in with me there
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2013, 04:34 PM   #123
SH00T3R
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Nothing to special but I finally found a Bell housing. Called a JY in portland and he sold it to me for $80 to my door.

”When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
Unread 10-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #124
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Nothing to special but I finally found a Bell housing. Called a JY in portland and he sold it to me for $80 to my door.
Nice! Hard to find junk yards with sensible workers anymore. The junk yards I go to the workers feel they have to act like a holes just because they work at a junk yard. Makes me mad
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #125
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sweet sounds good got mine today for a hundo so not bad. Cant wait to make some headway on mine.
Unread 10-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #126
SH00T3R
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
Nice! Hard to find junk yards with sensible workers anymore. The junk yards I go to the workers feel they have to act like a holes just because they work at a junk yard. Makes me mad

I kinda feel the same way. I can't ever call and get a straight answer but if I show up they suddenly have the part that I was asking for....

But I'm pumped to have found a decent one thats almost 400 miles away! lol

Unread 10-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #127
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

How did the JY run go? Sorry I never got back to you. Forgot to pay my phone bill that day lol. Life man....

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #128
SH00T3R
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
How did the JY run go? Sorry I never got back to you. Forgot to pay my phone bill that day lol. Life man....

Cheers
Well the JY has about a billion 5.2's laying around but I didn't really find much besides a dipstick. lol I did get my bellhousing today though! going to order a new clutch and flywheel soon and im on my way. Might hook my housing up and fit my engine in to weld the mounts in tomorrow. We shall see what the day brings.

Unread 10-19-2013, 10:17 PM   #129
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Well the JY has about a billion 5.2's laying around but I didn't really find much besides a dipstick. lol I did get my bellhousing today though! going to order a new clutch and flywheel soon and im on my way. Might hook my housing up and fit my engine in to weld the mounts in tomorrow. We shall see what the day brings.
That's exciting! Don't let it overwhelm you bro. One bolt and wire at a time and it'll get done!

Then its vrrrrrroooooom vrrrrrrrrroooooom!

Cheers
Unread 10-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #130
SH00T3R
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Made some progress on the swap tonight. Got my bellhousing attached to the engine (no clutch assembly though) and test fitted it to set my motor mounts in so I can weld em in.

And yeah I got bored and painted my housing red.

Got it in and pretty well centered. I could keep the Durango power steering mount but its to close for comfort. Ill be heading to the JY to get a Cherokee mount.

A quick picture of the mounts. Gotta say that im very impressed with how adjustable they are. Im glad I went with Novak.

Unread 10-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #131
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Made some progress on the swap tonight. Got my bellhousing attached to the engine (no clutch assembly though) and test fitted it to set my motor mounts in so I can weld em in.

And yeah I got bored and painted my housing red.

Got it in and pretty well centered. I could keep the Durango power steering mount but its to close for comfort. Ill be heading to the JY to get a Cherokee mount.

A quick picture of the mounts. Gotta say that im very impressed with how adjustable they are. Im glad I went with Novak.
Awesome!!!!
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #132
Awesome
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
Haha true but garm boys do it best hahaha besides I think most jeepers are rednecks at heart
Most of the guys in the "Daily Driver" thread are actually tuner boys.

Shooter, you are making me drool. I want a V8. You gotta look into getting a different transfer case though. That one is really long. The NP231 is a lot shorter and you'll get a longer driveshaft out of it.
”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 12:18 AM   #133
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Lookin good shooter! I like the red it looks good.
Your moving right along and Im at a snails pace. Cant wait to hear fire
Unread 10-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #134
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Nice progress!
Don't forget I'm only a phone call away when you need a hand.

Cheers
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #135
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post

Most of the guys in the "Daily Driver" thread are actually tuner boys.

Shooter, you are making me drool. I want a V8. You gotta look into getting a different transfer case though. That one is really long. The NP231 is a lot shorter and you'll get a longer driveshaft out of it.
If im not mistaken he already has the 231 with the ax15. The bellhousing he bought was to bolt his ax15 to the 5.2,which is the exact thing im doing too.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.