Scrambler half cab and early CJ5/6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Scrambler half cab and early CJ5/6

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 11-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
71-CJ6
1971 CJ6 

Scrambler half cab and early CJ5/6

What would it take to fit a scrambler cab to a '71 CJ6? Anyone done this with a 5 or 6? There's a half cab and bulkhead for sale in my area and it got me wondering...

71-CJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #2
84jeepcj7rock

Anything is possible but I think it would be a ton of work. The Early CJs had a narrower body I think, the windshield channel is probably different and the door opening is shorter for sure. If the bodies are the same width, it might be worth the effort. Cool idea b/c I'm not crazy about the old metal tops.
84jeepcj7rock is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.