Rusty Nuts...a study in self discovery. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Rusty Nuts...a study in self discovery.

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread Today, 11:33 AM   #1
PA_LJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Rusty Nuts...a study in self discovery.

PLACEHOLDER for this build thread...ill add more soon...here r pics to tide u over.

As it sat the day I bought it July 2014...1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport 118k miles

This was a craigslist buy and was represented by the PO as being in excellent condition and well maintained.

I have come to learn otherwise.

Just within the first test drive several issues were uncovered but I wasnt detered and talked the seller down to $5800. I feel I made out pretty well here...id looked at several true rust buckets with frame or body rot..too many miles or various other issues. I was pleased with the condition of the frame and body and with the right owner this thing has huge potential. Its still to be determined if im the right man for the job but for now im going to pretend as though I know what im doing.

Wont you join me on this fantastical journey?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.