Rules and guidelines
Rule and guidelines for posting pictures
Standard forum rules:
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the general guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
- Keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means showing off your pictures and describing your build. Starting a thread with a technical or request will either be deleted, closed or moved depending on my mood at the time. Any comments must be related to the original poster's message. The moderators will allow a certain amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Nude pictures will be deleted. Any attempt to post nude pictures will get your account deleted.
- Jeep Girls - Any thread dedicated to JeepGirls will be deleted. Depending on the content, the members posting in it may also have their account killed off.
- This section is for showing off your build, not for asking on how to build up your Jeep - that is what the technical discussion areas are for. Threads that do not fall within the rules for this section will be moved or deleted based on the subject matter in the original post.
You just read the only warning you will receive about the rules.
- Help us moderate the forum, on ever single message on the left side under the name of the person posting you will find an icon that looks like this: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/image...ons/report.gif Clicking on that button will allow you to write a detailed message to the moderator (or if there is no moderator, to the administrators) as to why the message needs to be fixed. Please let us know if it is porn, spam, slamming another user or any other details you feel are relevant.
- Please post pictures of your Jeep before, during and after major build modifications. Show off your action photos proving the the modifications worked well. Tell us the stories behind the photos so we can share your pride in your work. Show us your family and friends enjoying the Jeep lifestyle.
- You must have the pictures loaded and freely accessable to the entire world through a web or ftp-server. Many of the "free site hosts" do not allow outside linking to the pictures that are on their sites. You cannot use your own computer at home as the picture server unless you are running a 24hour machine with full ftp or http services running. Members who have contributed money to the forum may attach their pictures directly to the post or link-in the picture from their gallery-space.
- You must have reached the mile-stone of technical postings and completed the waiting period before your pictures will show up (see JeepForum.com Suggestions section at the top of the menu choices). If people like what they see in the pictures by clicking on them, they may "Clicky-Free" the pictures for you.
- JeepForum.com has its own gallery available to members who have upgraded their access. Pictures will be automatically resized for fastest and best viewing in messages. You can view the gallery of members by clicking their gallery link below their name.
- The sizes of the pictures should normally be no more than 500 pixels wide as there are many people using this forum that do not wish to scroll through some very wide pictures. (Not everyone uses resolutions higher than 800x600). There are also many members who use dial-up to access JeepForum.com. Files greater than 500kb in size take a long time to load on phone connections.
|The time now is 12:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.