Rs4race's build - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Rs4race's build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinGear Installs at CCOR Special

Unread 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #241
Ro11s
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome build man. I've actually seen a pic of ur rig on Google images and saved it to my phone because that's about the stance I want. Reading the post ur stereo is freaking orgasmic. I'm a stereo fanatic. Lol looks good man

Unread 04-26-2014, 04:15 PM   #242
SLAGdawg
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Just read through your build. Really awesome stuff. I'm getting lots of ideas from reading through this thread.

You got any updates?

Great White Buffalo Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/great-white-buffalo-slow-build-1538022/
SLAGdawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #243
rs4race
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Been a long time since I was on Jeep Forum. I have been working on different projects and working. Not really much for updates.

A few ring gear bolts came out in the rear so I replaced the R&P with some yukon gears.

I put the Rough Country 2.5" springs back on and planning on some new coil and shock mounts to lower it again.

I made a low profile tail light.

I replaced my old headlight projectors with some mini H1 projectors.

Ordered some door hinge bushings.

Bought a new hood on ebay to chop up for a vented hood.

I'm planning to do the truck conversion in the spring, but I will be doing some simple things in the mean time. Just to clean up different parts of the Jeep and prepare it to cut up after snow season. My plans are to extend the frame about 10", complete the truck cab, and do a little flat bed on the back. I will try to give some updates with what I'm up to.
Unread 12-15-2014, 10:05 AM   #244
AngryTJ
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

when did you get the chrome grille?

Tarantula_TJ Build

2015 Colorado Trip
AngryTJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2014, 10:47 AM   #245
rs4race
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Oh yeah chrome grill too! I think it was early this year. My grill underneath is dented from some snow wheeling carnage. I got sandwiched between a couple Cherokees. Lol all of my dents are covered by something shiny.
Unread Yesterday, 03:50 AM   #246
tjwood02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Do you have any pics/info on how you did your projectors? I'm in the process of doing a pair now.
tjwood02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.