This is where I left it today. Got some rot to repair in the rear. I cut off that flimsy bumper support to access the rot. I'll replace it with that heavy piece of channel I stole from work. Be nice for a hitch support. The front 3/4 of the frame is actually pretty nice. I got Eastwood Internal Coating on order and some more POR 15 along with the Chasis Coat coming also. I'm planning to hit the junkyard for TBI parts for a fuel injection conversion, thanks to info BernieBikes passed on to me.
I put this up in case it may be of any use to others, and to welcome any comments or suggestions that may push me further toward success. Thanks!