Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
2M views 7K replies 423 participants last post by  Imped 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys, I figured I should start a build thread since it's the cool thing to do, and I've got some pretty cool stuff boiling up. I'll just post some pics for now and get posting on the progress as it....progresses.

First day I got it....20 degrees, top down, doors off. Still the best day of my life.

New meats. Bye bye chrome grill cover. Thank God.

RE BB, wheelin @ the Badlands...that's the famous "Pumpkinator" behind me.

Why they call me "Float Test"....

Hittin' up the wall that James (Pumpkinator) can't do....easily.

Chillin

RC 2.5" installed...not leveled, yet. Pics of that will be up later.

@ The Badlands again...this was the "Hurricane Ike" run

Me, Jeff, and Mike(Gribbles)

See less See more
#3,633 ·
No prob dude. Drink on.

Big thanks to James and his good eye for giving me a hand with the wheel well cuts this weekend. I couldn't be happier with how they came out. I got them cleaned up and smoothed out and drilled the tail light holes on Sunday before hitting the lake. The picture doesn't do the rear view justice--the taper looks killer.

#3,641 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys....and Sean, you may be onto something. :D

Just got off the phone with Tatton's Driveline in Utah......you just can't beat someone that knows exactly what they're doing. He asked what I needed, I told him, and he took down my info and that was that. The last time I called to have a drive shaft made (local), the guy made it sound like I was speaking Chinese to him. $245 shipped for a 2" .120" wall DOM shaft with all Spicer greasable components (all I'll use) balanced to a faster speed than I can go....can't beat that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.