'rock crawling go-cart' or something - Page 98 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 'rock crawling go-cart' or something

Halloween Savings to die for!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Reply
Unread 11-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #1456
Imped
Web Wheeler
 
Imped's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 19,430
The t-gate bar is good....top hasn't leaked a drop and it rained all day. But the fitment is obviously off so I'm getting a new piece from Rampage.

__________________
OlllllllO
Float Test Build
IndyORV
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #1457
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013
 
Hendrix's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
The t-gate bar is good....top hasn't leaked a drop and it rained all day. But the fitment is obviously off so I'm getting a new piece from Rampage.
Really a new top?
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #1458
Imped
Web Wheeler
 
Imped's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 19,430
Yeah. Returning mine after the new one arrives, which should be this week.
__________________
OlllllllO
Float Test Build
IndyORV
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 08:27 AM   #1459
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
Hey Dude.



Which also happens to be a really awful show from my childhood that was on Nickelodeon
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #1460
Imped
Web Wheeler
 
Imped's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 19,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Hey Dude.



Which also happens to be a really awful show from my childhood that was on Nickelodeon
Hey duuuude.

I agree. Show sucked.

PS, TJ Tech is getting to the point of being retarded. I want to punch myself in the face any time I go in there.
__________________
OlllllllO
Float Test Build
IndyORV
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #1461
collegejeeper21
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Terre Haute
Posts: 107
where is Beaver? is it close to Westfield?
collegejeeper21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #1462
jeepbro's
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chapel Hill NC
Posts: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Hey duuuude.

I agree. Show sucked.

PS, TJ Tech is getting to the point of being retarded. I want to punch myself in the face any time I go in there.
I have to agree 100%, i dont think i've made a single post in there in many many months, when i posted the last question in there about my jeep whistling(which i tried almost everything to find) i got all the dumbest answers of people who think they know exactly what your problem is and its oh so simple but they are way off (ie a few people kept saying oh its your fan clutch, or its your belt they make noise, after me saying all that had been replaced a while ago and the noise did it b4 and after) . And all the questions and other stuff in there is mostly retarded.
I dont think i've even looked in there in over a week either, and i'm on here at least browsing daily
__________________
2002 tj sahara 3" lift 35" km2, AtoZ rockers 10k lb winch, 4.56 gears, lock-rites front and rear
My jeeps
jeepbro's is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #1463
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,829
TJ tech blows. It's amazing how much it's changed since I joined feb 09
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 09:47 AM   #1464
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
Yea, I've been away for far too long. I peeked back in and realized a bunch of retarded know-it-alls are ruining it for everyone else.

So what else is new Connor?
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #1465
Recoil
Registered User
1988 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbro's View Post
I have to agree 100%, i dont think i've made a single post in there in many many months, when i posted the last question in there about my jeep whistling(which i tried almost everything to find) i got all the dumbest answers of people who think they know exactly what your problem is and its oh so simple but they are way off (ie a few people kept saying oh its your fan clutch, or its your belt they make noise, after me saying all that had been replaced a while ago and the noise did it b4 and after) . And all the questions and other stuff in there is mostly retarded.
I dont think i've even looked in there in over a week either, and i'm on here at least browsing daily
Its probably just your fan clutch.
__________________
www.indyorv.com

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #1466
JJeeper09
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Richmond
Posts: 2,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbro's View Post
I have to agree 100%, i dont think i've made a single post in there in many many months, when i posted the last question in there about my jeep whistling(which i tried almost everything to find) i got all the dumbest answers of people who think they know exactly what your problem is and its oh so simple but they are way off (ie a few people kept saying oh its your fan clutch, or its your belt they make noise, after me saying all that had been replaced a while ago and the noise did it b4 and after) . And all the questions and other stuff in there is mostly retarded.
I dont think i've even looked in there in over a week either, and i'm on here at least browsing daily
maybe someone glued a whistle to your tub

That is what you get..
__________________
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-do-right-1147962/"][B]Rubicon Build[/B][/URL]
JJeeper09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #1467
LuckRider
Web Wheeler
 
LuckRider's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NY - 12550
Posts: 9,318
I have heard so many things changing for the worse in TJ tech. I haven't really been in there in 4 months. Funny how that is right about the time that things started changing

JK.... SO..... Imped, you said you feel good because you accomplished a lot that you wanted done before winter. What else is there?
__________________
Thanks to SuperWade2 For the 1 Year Upgrade!
Support Our Troops!
ALL WK2 Owners, Click Here
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #1468
breckboarder55
Web Wheeler
 
breckboarder55's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston/ College Station, TX
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
I have heard so many things changing for the worse in TJ tech. I haven't really been in there in 4 months. Funny how that is right about the time that things started changing

JK.... SO..... Imped, you said you feel good because you accomplished a lot that you wanted done before winter. What else is there?
If you guys feel this way than why not try and do something about it? I'm not saying spend allot of time or be a unofficial mod, just try and post something insightful/helpful every-time you log on.

Imped, I'm still loving the build. How are you liking the Bilsteins? Did I miss anything about you extending the front shock mounts?
__________________
To Veterans past and present, thank you for your service!
99 Jeep Wrangler-Just another TJ on 33"s
55 Dodge Royal Lancer- Resto Project
87 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II-Built.
87 Mazda RX-7 SE-Burn Victim
01 Honda S2000DD
breckboarder55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #1469
rroadkilll
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Hertford NC
Posts: 247
Just so I don't have to read the ENTIRE thread...

What are you running for a lift and what are the tire sizes???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN
I can't wait to tear it up in the mall parking lot with you some day Jay... we could park on each other's tires all flexed out taking up 4 parking spots, walk in the mall with our jeep keys dangling for everyone to see, hit up some abercrombie and fitch, then go back outside and hang out by the jeeps for a few hours... maybe get risky and drive over some curbs.. :highfive:
rroadkilll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #1470
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by rroadkilll View Post
Just so I don't have to read the ENTIRE thread...

What are you running for a lift and what are the tire sizes???
Why dont you just read his profile?
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Tags
4 link , back half , bad cell pic's , batman , custom , garage queen , hendrix custom hood , indyorv , killer sa 4 link , ocd , pimpest jeep ever on 35s , rokmen hi lines , suspension calculator , the chit chat thread , the dark knight , tits , titties dawg

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.