'rock crawling go-cart' or something - Page 97 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 'rock crawling go-cart' or something

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 11-06-2010, 08:41 AM   #1441
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I wish my friends were motivated. One is in the middle of an engine swap and his new motor has been sitting on the floor for 3 months..

Unread 11-06-2010, 04:55 PM   #1442
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

What's the latest upgrades?
Hendrix is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #1443
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Front shock mounts are extended, 12" Bilsteins are in, Currie track bar going on tonight, put the drivers side JJ in the front housing last night. Still need to do the passenger side JJ tower.

The shocks are the perfect length. I set the up for 6/6 and can JUST unseat the coil at full droop with these things. I've got some YJ front brake lines I need to install to take full advantage of the droop. Savvy brake pads may get installed and broken in tonight as well. They've been on the shelf for close to a month.
Imped is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #1444
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Front shock mounts are extended, 12" Bilsteins are in, Currie track bar going on tonight, put the drivers side JJ in the front housing last night. Still need to do the passenger side JJ tower.

The shocks are the perfect length. I set the up for 6/6 and can JUST unseat the coil at full droop with these things. I've got some YJ front brake lines I need to install to take full advantage of the droop. Savvy brake pads may get installed and broken in tonight as well. They've been on the shelf for close to a month.
Unread 11-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #1445
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post

I read it once then again I think you double posted posted it. Lol
Unread 11-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #1446
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

yeah connor we got it the first time your jeep is sweet. Is the Yj brake lines longer? and pictures????
Unread 11-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #1447
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

There is a write up on Pirate for the Rokmen Hilines with flare.
Unread 11-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #1448
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJeeper09 View Post
yeah connor we got it the first time your jeep is sweet. Is the Yj brake lines longer? and pictures????
Haven't put them on yet. YJ front brake lines are 3" longer than ours. It's a very cheap way to extend the lines. I'll post pictures when I'm done. I just drilled out a broken steering box bolt (total idiot screwup on my part) and am so happy that I just want to sit down, watch football, and drink a beer (Highlife of course).
Unread 11-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #1449
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I lost all track of time... but what a great read from start till now. awesome build
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker
http://www.canddautocenter.com/
Boundless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #1450
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

has my package been shipped? Updates?
Unread 11-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #1451
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Dude, Read the begining again.. Wish I would have started with stock.

When you going wheeling again?
Unread 11-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #1452
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'll probably hit up "the local spot" (Beaver) this weekend.

I've almost knocked out my "to do before winter" list. That feels good.
Unread 11-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #1453
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I'll probably hit up "the local spot" (Beaver) this weekend.

I've almost knocked out my "to do before winter" list. That feels good.
Thats great!

She might get a little sore you running around there with those MTRs.

I am going to check out this hot little creek run Saturday if I get a new shock.
Unread 11-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #1454
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Thats great!

She might get a little sore you running around there with those MTRs.

I am going to check out this hot little creek run Saturday if I get a new shock.
Haha, you're full of humor tonight. But seriously, the water crossings were @ Beaver.
Unread 11-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #1455
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Haha, you're full of humor tonight. But seriously, the water crossings were @ Beaver.
Nothing like a wet Beaver.

The creek run I am going to this weekend is on Private land. It also has a nice solid rock bottom with some big rocks, and a few small waterfalls. If the rain has not got it swolen it will be a great time. Supposed to be 65 Sat.

Did the T-gate bar make your top any better. I still do not have one.

Tags
4 link , back half , bad cell pic's , batman , custom , garage queen , hendrix custom hood , indyorv , killer sa 4 link , ocd , pimpest jeep ever on 35s , rokmen hi lines , suspension calculator , the chit chat thread , the dark knight , tits , titties dawg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.