'rock crawling go-cart' or something - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 'rock crawling go-cart' or something

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-31-2009, 06:51 PM   #91
jackbauersmom
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribbles View Post
wouldnt it be funny if your tires didnt show up tomorrow as an april fools joke!!! or they were 31s!! haha HILARIOUS
i was going to say the exact thing. anyway, build looks good, wish i could make it out there earlier friday. at least i will get to try the famous robbies and see the rig in person .

indyORV
treadlightly
jackbauersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 07:21 PM   #92
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, that would be sooo funny. I just checked...they are in champaign, IL right now....all 5 scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 07:44 PM   #93
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

thats bull ****! you get 5 on the same day, but I order 4 and get 3 in 2 days, then the last one shows a week later!! wtf!

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 07:49 PM   #94
Dmcastino
1997 TJ Wrangler 

What time are you all going to the Badlands friday? I have class until 1ish on friday unfortunately If I don't make it to the Badlands, there is a good chance I'll be home for the day Saturday so I will have to come check out the Jeep.

Oh and Connor, Rock Hard is sending me a new passenger side rocker, so they still won't cover the rivets, but whatever not a huge deal I guess, my Jeep was never a beauty queen lol. At least the welds won't be boogered up and rusty
Dmcastino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 08:30 PM   #95
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribbles View Post
thats bull ****! you get 5 on the same day, but I order 4 and get 3 in 2 days, then the last one shows a week later!! wtf!
Carlos likes me better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmcastino View Post
What time are you all going to the Badlands friday? I have class until 1ish on friday unfortunately If I don't make it to the Badlands, there is a good chance I'll be home for the day Saturday so I will have to come check out the Jeep.

Oh and Connor, Rock Hard is sending me a new passenger side rocker, so they still won't cover the rivets, but whatever not a huge deal I guess, my Jeep was never a beauty queen lol. At least the welds won't be boogered up and rusty
We are going up pretty early. I'll probably leave my house aroun 7ish like normal....maybe even earlier? But, I'm going to be working on Friday at 5 so I need to be out of there by 3. And nicely done on the rocker guard. We should take both off and paint them up nice and purty.
Unread 03-31-2009, 08:41 PM   #96
Mayfair_Jeeper
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think you just won who has the hottest gorlfriend/wife contest...DAMN you a lucky man....
Mayfair_Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #97
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
Carlos likes me better.

We are going up pretty early. I'll probably leave my house aroun 7ish like normal....maybe even earlier? But, I'm going to be working on Friday at 5 so I need to be out of there by 3. And nicely done on the rocker guard. We should take both off and paint them up nice and purty.
u gotta bail early?? wtf....call in man, we are goin to Robbies bar and grill for some beer and tater balls afterwards

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #98
jackbauersmom
2006 LJ Wrangler 

yeah, call in, i want to see the heep. hell, stay the night and wheel with me on saturday too. give into the peer pressure.

indyORV
treadlightly
jackbauersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #99
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well, I'm surprised not just me, but NONE of us caught one simple mistake...the rubicon axle needs a 1330 u joint and the driveshaft I've pulled and had shortened is 1310. **** **** DAMNIT. Besides that, the jeep is ready to go. But unless I can find this uncommon u joint locally, then the badlands is out of the question.
Unread 04-01-2009, 12:10 AM   #100
Dmcastino
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
Well, I'm surprised not just me, but NONE of us caught one simple mistake...the rubicon axle needs a 1330 u joint and the driveshaft I've pulled and had shortened is 1310. **** **** DAMNIT. Besides that, the jeep is ready to go. But unless I can find this uncommon u joint locally, then the badlands is out of the question.

Ohhh man that SUCKS Connor! I guess it's just so easy to overlook "little" things like that when your doing so much at once like that. Goodluck in your search man.
Dmcastino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #101
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

holy ****....didnt even think about it man....dammit, call Scott

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:14 AM   #102
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Boom baby! Indy rack and axle pulled through strong with the 1330 joint. Heading there now!
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:14 AM   #103
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

We are trying to figure out something, I've found the 1310/1330 hybrid joint at alljeep.com and they have next day air, makes it a $65 u-joint though. If nothing else I do have a 44 with a 1310 yoke sitting at my dads.

edit: damn that was quick

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:21 AM   #104
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hell yea!!!!

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 04-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #105
CCJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Nice. hopefully you'll have a write up on how she performs at the badlands.
CCJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.