'rock crawling go-cart' or something - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 'rock crawling go-cart' or something

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #61
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I know how much you'd rather, but Rod is always ready to receive the meat...

ZING

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 09:01 AM   #62
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Actually you should ask Jerry who got on IndyORV and told everyone they love the ****, on there b-day. LOL

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 09:12 AM   #63
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I heard about that

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 03-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #64
critterjeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=imped4now;6610795]

RE BB, wheelin @ the Badlands...that's the famous "Pumpkinator" behind me.

Hey Floater, I thought that was me in front of the pumpkinator. Looks like my camo bikini top with the corners that don't stay down all the way and the dent under the passenger side turn signal.

no matter, you're build is making me want to mod now!
2003 Rubicon (shale green/khaki), 33x12.5x15 BFG Mud KM2s on Pro Comp 8179s (Firestone Winterforce on stock Moabs for winter), Bilstein 5100s, 3" AEV (nth) Progessive coils, OME steering stabilizer, 1" M.O.R.E. body lift, JKS adj. track bar in the front, 1" JKS budget motor mount lift, RC quick discos, OR-Fab rear rock crawler bumper with 2" receiver, Rokmen 3/16" steering box skid plate, Rokmen rear frame tie-ins, Teraflex 3/16" heavy-duty oil pan skid plate, Alpine CDE-124SXM CD/sat radio MP3 player, Bestop sliding windows, Bestop Safari Bikini top (green military camo), Mopar "windjammer" rear window, Mopar "duster" tonneau cover with tailgate bar, Rockhard Full roll cage with full padding, KC slimlites long range/off road lights on KC windshield mounts, Tuffy security glove box, Pilot LED tail lights.
critterjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 10:06 AM   #65
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=critterjeep;6899498]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post

RE BB, wheelin @ the Badlands...that's the famous "Pumpkinator" behind me.

Hey Floater, I thought that was me in front of the pumpkinator. Looks like my camo bikini top with the corners that don't stay down all the way and the dent under the passenger side turn signal.

no matter, you're build is making me want to mod now!
Ahhhh Jason (I think that's you)...now that you mention it, that is you. Damn.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #66
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Time to get to work. Hopefully I have some nice progress pictures up tonight....everyone cross your fingers.
Unread 03-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #67
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

No pictures yet, but the rear axle is in with uppers and lowers connected....looks great. Brakes are set up and ready for bleeding. Unfortunately, I already broke one sway bar mount nut....gonna have to re-weld it. A big thanks to Jerry, Rod, and Mike tonight. We got a lot done for a change.
Unread 03-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #68
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 03-30-2009, 01:16 PM   #69
b_dolla44
1998 TJ Wrangler 

nice build man! i live in lawrenceburg Indiana right now "cincinnati area" but im moving to north indy or nobelesville within the next 2-3 months. wouldn't mind getting a heads up on where you guys wheel at... and where some shops are up there...
1997 Jeep wrangler 4cyl 5 speed....weekend wheeler
1995 Harley davidson sportster. low and slow
b_dolla44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #70
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Lol, the shop we have been taking our stuff to lately is actually down there by you, Sunman IN, Sunfire Offroad.

We have three great parks all about the same distance from Indy: Badlands(NW), Redbird(SW), and Haspin(E).

Quote:
Penis inches...
Unread 03-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #71
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

And Interlake is just a little farther.

Unread 03-31-2009, 06:09 AM   #72
wrangler2007
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Love that axle

08 F150 5.4L, Super 40 SIDO, Roush Grille, Edge Evolution, Truxport, 2.5" AS Level, 1.5" AAL, 35x12.5x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers
wrangler2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #73
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Things went very smoothly until we bumped into rear pinion angle issues yesterday. Basically, the RK uppers can't be adjusted any longer and my pinion is still too low. So, I had to resort to shortening the lowers, which decreases my wheelbase....not good. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do...maybe just run a crappy pinion angle. With the SYE, I really thought my driveshaft would need to be significantly longer, but that's not the case unfortunately. The angle is very steep and the shaft length will still be pretty short. I am just out of allowable adjusting room and will either have to resort to lengthening the uppers even more or just running a sub-par pinion angle. Just a thought....cut the uppers in half and weld in an extension, thus making the actual arm longer. I REALLY don't want to shorten the lowers anymore than I already have.
Unread 03-31-2009, 07:22 AM   #74
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just a few pictures....

A huge thanks to Rod yesterday for helping me out with the brakes. I would not be nearly this far without his help.
Unread 03-31-2009, 08:19 AM   #75
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
And Interlake is just a little farther.
I guess Interlake is something like a 5 hour drive to get to, then you have the ride back.I think we need to do a camping trip if we go down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
Things went very smoothly until we bumped into rear pinion angle issues yesterday. Basically, the RK uppers can't be adjusted any longer and my pinion is still too low. So, I had to resort to shortening the lowers, which decreases my wheelbase....not good. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do...maybe just run a crappy pinion angle. With the SYE, I really thought my driveshaft would need to be significantly longer, but that's not the case unfortunately. The angle is very steep and the shaft length will still be pretty short. I am just out of allowable adjusting room and will either have to resort to lengthening the uppers even more or just running a sub-par pinion angle. Just a thought....cut the uppers in half and weld in an extension, thus making the actual arm longer. I REALLY don't want to shorten the lowers anymore than I already have.
I really don't think a 1/4" is going to kill your Jeep man, but what do I know? I've already got a 101.4" wheelbase and rear leafs, I just shim it and call it a day.
And about the upper arms I was pretty close on the cost of making new ones, apparently a 6ft piece of 2 OD x .188 wall x 1.624 ID 1020 DOM is about $100.

Quote:
Penis inches...

Tags
4 link , back half , bad cell pic's , batman , custom , garage queen , hendrix custom hood , indyorv , killer sa 4 link , ocd , pimpest jeep ever on 35s , rokmen hi lines , suspension calculator , the chit chat thread , the dark knight , tits , titties dawg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.