Rescue Mission Pics - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Rescue Mission Pics

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 05-16-2004, 11:47 PM   #16
GoldenEagle

You know, it's one thing to be a little enviromentally consious, but there comes a point when it turns to stupidity.

You have people like Al Gore trying to tell us that the worst enemy the earth has is the internal cumbustion engine, because it has an adverse effect on global warming. Scientific fact here: If we burned up all the fossil fuel on this planet in a day and a night (which is impossible), it would have no noticable effect on the earth's temperature. Don't belive me? Look it up.

We also have these stupid butt heads running around shutting down farm land because the land is home to some kind of microscopic snail. (yes, that actually happened).

I'm all for taking care of our trails, taking care of the woods, taking care of the water ways. Few things get to me more than seeing garbage tossed along the sides of a trail, or a stream turned in to a mud whole by some careless idiot who just wanted a rush, but for heaven's sake use a little common sense! Wheeling properly has no adverse effect on the enviroment, crossing a waterway has no adverse effect on the enviroment (done properly of corse).

If you want to help out the enviroment, and help ensure that more of our trails don't get closed (enough are getting close already), take some trash bags with you on your next wheeling trip, and do your part to clean up the trail. Participate in trail maintenence and recunstruction, to help certain trails from eroding away. Don't tear things up for no good reason. Use your brain, that's what it's for. Do your part. Take some practical steps.

Oh, and for goodnessakes! Don't ever get close to a water way just in case your trail ride shoud just happen to roll over because it could end up in the creek and just might leak a little bit of fluid out which could potentialy kill some type of micro organisim and disrupt the food chain!!!!!

Unread 05-18-2004, 07:12 PM   #17
Lewis

I don't think I've ever been on a trail that didn't cross a creek or go down a creek bed somewhere.
Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2004, 11:23 AM   #18
superjoe

http://www.livindeepntexas.com/images/jeepsalado2.jpg
http://www.livindeepntexas.com/images/jeepsalado1.jpg

they are old but i would never cross a water Crossing. HEHEHE
()_) ()_)----)_)
superjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2004, 01:45 PM   #19
AstroAWD

Why cross when you can run up the middle!
AstroAWD is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.