Red's Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Red's Build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
FarrKid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Red's Build

I love the outdoors, I have a dog named Chevy, I dislike heights, and I'm a TJ owner.
I have had a 2000 Cherokee, 1996 Grand Cherokee, and now a 2002 Wrangler Sport. I loved my first Jeep, which was the Cherokee. I figure I'll always love that one. The Grand Cherokee was alright, mostly it was a car to get me around so I could get back on my feet after I had been gone for a few years. Now I purchased a Wrangler back in April. I am completely happy with it, and don't want to ever get rid of it! I built my Cherokee up from stock and enjoyed the process, and wanted to do it again.
I don't know really anything about Jeeps, but I figured this time around I would spend more time getting to really know my Jeep.
I have done a few little things over the 3 months I have had it.
First I tore out the back carpet and replaced it with simple bedliner. Then I bought a lock box.

In two days, I will finally have the lift on and some new tires.

First 2 pictures are from the day I picked it up.

FarrKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.