Update: revisited the IAC and coolant temp seņor via que's recommendations. That and cleaning out the IAC housing/throttle body may have helped. Either way. It has been fine all this week. Upon cold start ups, better mileage, and no stumbling. I am deeming this fixed.
To treat myself I ordered some bilstein 5100 for the rear as my old worn out hydros are leaking.. Go figure. I also needed to get a new Trans stabilizer bolt with bushings. Lastly, I sourced some take off skyjacker quick disconnects that are like new.
To finish off January my vacuum actuator was busted for the 4x4 so to get by until spring, I pulled the whole unit off the front axle. Slid the collar over both axel shafts. Flipped the whole unit 180 degrees and bolted it back on. Done. 10 minute fix to get by until the weather breaks.
User name on the other forums: JPTHNG
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.