RE 8" LA with 36' Iroks - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 06:32 PM
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit
 
spyder6's Avatar
2010  
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 12,042
grow up guys


2010 Magnetic Toyota 4Runner Trail Teams

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #167 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Kenbo-Slice
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 4,146
Kenbo-Slice is offline  
post #168 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 06:33 PM
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford
Posts: 10,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbro's View Post
Yeah, different wheeling environments require different size tires/lift, and the axle argument....seriously? that was almost 2 years ago and the point was made already that it was not standard on all saharas but was optional on ALL of them and since his had it, technically it would be considered 'standard' because thats the way he bought it.
and the jeep is coming out nicely, honestly when you started cutting the rear i thought HOLY $h*t that looks like used scissors! but now with the corners on it looks pretty nice. Please tell me you'll paint them to match like you did with the Rev111's because those looked real nice on it!
My bad about the whole axle thing..i wasnt lookin at the dates until u just mentioned it lol
2006_Sport is offline  
post #169 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 06:34 PM
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford
Posts: 10,823
mod...delete this post please
2006_Sport is offline  
post #170 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
sahara0207
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvkj View Post
please get the steering fixed...you will love life
whats wrong with my steering...? works great? all i need to do is go hydro assist when i up the tires
sahara0207 is offline  
post #171 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
sahara0207
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbro's View Post
Yeah, different wheeling environments require different size tires/lift, and the axle argument....seriously? that was almost 2 years ago and the point was made already that it was not standard on all saharas but was optional on ALL of them and since his had it, technically it would be considered 'standard' because thats the way he bought it.
and the jeep is coming out nicely, honestly when you started cutting the rear i thought HOLY $h*t that looks like used scissors! but now with the corners on it looks pretty nice. Please tell me you'll paint them to match like you did with the Rev111's because those looked real nice on it!
lol when i cut into it i was thinkin the same thing.... frame and tub off it looked scary... but it came out nice. ill be repainting the entire jeep when im done. they are back in bussiness by the way. they will soon be comin out with another line as well
sahara0207 is offline  
post #172 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
sahara0207
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
wow i hurt somebodys feelings..im soo sowwy for insulting ur jeep..mind you i said it was nice..but too much lift an too big of tires for my taste..seeing as how im in college and dont have any money i just go onto the easy ORV trails at greenridge..it satisfies my taste for wheeling (if you can call it that) for now...theres honestly no need to insult me as this is a forum and not a dictatorship and people should be open to opinions..grow up and deal with it like a man. people have their own prefereneces for wheeling and what they wanna do..me my jeep is a DD and i dont want to pay to regear so im sticking to 32s when i get them...dont be such a softy..its the internet buddy
maybe i said some harsh words i shouldnt have since this is not pirate. but take a look at your post. when a dude with a stock jeep wants to not make an opinion but a statment on my jeep im ganna tell him he does not know what he is talkin about. im in college too. i pay for it all myself and i work hard. im a mechanicle engineering student. i just turned twenty. i have no dad to teach me or to borrow tools from. i have done it on my own. the college excuse only goes so far.

my opinion is i like highly modified jeeps. if i want a stocker ill get a willy.
sahara0207 is offline  
post #173 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
sahara0207
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
grow up guys
constructive post... is that how you have so many?
sahara0207 is offline  
post #174 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
sahara0207
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice View Post
Dear lord..... A thing of beauty. Nice build man, nice build.
thanks bro. it will be even more different by next winter
sahara0207 is offline  
post #175 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 07:50 PM
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford
Posts: 10,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara0207 View Post
maybe i said some harsh words i shouldnt have since this is not pirate. but take a look at your post. when a dude with a stock jeep wants to not make an opinion but a statment on my jeep im ganna tell him he does not know what he is talkin about. im in college too. i pay for it all myself and i work hard. im a mechanicle engineering student. i just turned twenty. i have no dad to teach me or to borrow tools from. i have done it on my own. the college excuse only goes so far.

my opinion is i like highly modified jeeps. if i want a stocker ill get a willy.
you must have a sick job then lol..workin on cashiers salary doesnt really say.."modified jeep" haha but like i said man to each his own..i dont know alot but have learned alot more than i used to know thanks to this forum...of allt he pics i have see i have figured i just want a mild lift and thats my choice..your choice is to highly modify it which is straight..its a sick jeep no doubt will out wheel almost anything lol like i said b4 nice build
2006_Sport is offline  
post #176 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
sahara0207
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
you must have a sick job then lol..workin on cashiers salary doesnt really say.."modified jeep" haha but like i said man to each his own..i dont know alot but have learned alot more than i used to know thanks to this forum...of allt he pics i have see i have figured i just want a mild lift and thats my choice..your choice is to highly modify it which is straight..its a sick jeep no doubt will out wheel almost anything lol like i said b4 nice build
thanks. their is nothing wrong with a small lift... hell i thot i had a monster when i got it stock! but i also didnt know what a muffler bearing was then either. lol i only make 10 an hour. but i only buy deals and never pay retail. i just work 50 hour weeks and take only 14 units of class.
sahara0207 is offline  
post #177 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 08:59 PM
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford
Posts: 10,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara0207 View Post
thanks. their is nothing wrong with a small lift... hell i thot i had a monster when i got it stock! but i also didnt know what a muffler bearing was then either. lol i only make 10 an hour. but i only buy deals and never pay retail. i just work 50 hour weeks and take only 14 units of class.
good lord..50 hour weeks..im lucky to get 25 at my job lol thats whats up tho man...but damn son 42 inch tires is like an icelandic rig lol if uve seen those..you prolly have they are soo huge
2006_Sport is offline  
post #178 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 08:59 PM
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit
 
spyder6's Avatar
2010  
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 12,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara0207 View Post
constructive post... is that how you have so many?
yes, that is exactly why

2010 Magnetic Toyota 4Runner Trail Teams

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook

Last edited by spyder6; 02-20-2009 at 09:19 PM.
spyder6 is offline  
post #179 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
sahara0207
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
good lord..50 hour weeks..im lucky to get 25 at my job lol thats whats up tho man...but damn son 42 inch tires is like an icelandic rig lol if uve seen those..you prolly have they are soo huge
ya all thats left is a v8 and nos and ill be with them lol
sahara0207 is offline  
post #180 of 275 Old 02-20-2009, 10:06 PM
jeepbro's
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara0207 View Post
lol when i cut into it i was thinkin the same thing.... frame and tub off it looked scary... but it came out nice. ill be repainting the entire jeep when im done. they are back in bussiness by the way. they will soon be comin out with another line as well
You gonna paint it green like stock or some other color (not plain old black i hope )?
Owning a sahara i love the 'stock' body look to it, aka everything painted to match.
and btw i'm in college too but have no job lol that's why my jeep is basically the same as when i bought it 2 years ago haha but at least i bought it a little modified already. Maybe one day it'll be as cool as your's haha! At most i'd go rev 111's all around painted to match and maybe 37's, more then plenty for where i live.
oh have i said yet

2002 tj sahara 3" lift 35" km2, AtoZ rockers, 8k warn, 4.56 gears, lock-rites front and rear
jeepbro's is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Longshot but does anyone have... (TJ w/ 3.5" lift, 1.75" coil spacers, and 36" Iroks) Daylan Jeep Picture Requests 0 08-27-2009 01:58 PM
36" Iroks outlawjosywales Jeep Picture Requests 3 07-28-2009 01:59 PM
Project Great White 97 XJ on 36" Iroks michaelmaxim Jeep Builds 5 04-29-2009 07:50 PM
36" iroks 89_Jeeper Jeep Picture Requests 10 03-28-2008 01:04 AM
New D44, Rockcrushers, SYE and IROKS tweba99 Jeep Builds 16 01-22-2006 06:11 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome