Question for the Guru's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Question for the Guru's

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
Macgyver130
Dead men talk

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Question for the Guru's

Hey guy's.

Well, after coming back from the sandbox, I finally have a little time on and off to work on my baby.

To date, I have added new brakes, drums and rotors (Stillens), Curry 4" lift, and 35" MTZ's on Allied steel beadlock rims.

I knew there would be some extra play with the lift, but how much is too much? Right now the body wobbles like a jack in the box when moving. Is that normal?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mac

"Never Forget, Never surrender". 9-11-2001

"Freedom isn't free"

Semper Fi

/__[___]
l--L__[]lllll[]
_V___V-*-V
()_)- ()_)-o-)
Macgyver130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #2
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Do you have sway bars on your jeep? And did you replace your shocks when you added the lift package?

Looking for a set of dana 30 shafts for a TJ or XJ, stock and good condition. PM me if you have a set and willing to ship or are in LA.
dayriesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
Macgyver130
Dead men talk

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I added the Currie Anti Rock System and it has new Bilstein shocks all around.

"Never Forget, Never surrender". 9-11-2001

"Freedom isn't free"

Semper Fi

/__[___]
l--L__[]lllll[]
_V___V-*-V
()_)- ()_)-o-)
Macgyver130 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.