The Quesarito Creamer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Quesarito Creamer

Save on Rancho Products !All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and TERAFLEX JK Speed bump kit AND limiting strap kit!! AT ROC

Unread 03-19-2015, 11:23 PM   #1
squirrelrocket
1996 XJ Cherokee 

The Quesarito Creamer

I was going to hold off on a build thread until I got the ball rolling but I got the new jeep thrills!! Here it is, the Quesarito Creamer!

It's a stupid clean '06 6 speed 4 popper with 66k miles. Price was right and of the 20+ TJ's I creeped on, I connected with this one the most.

I have a ton of parts from my prior build, the Burrito Burner, going on this turd.

The XJ was cool and all it just didn't have that Jeep feel that my old '99 TJ had. Plus the XJ had way more body/ unirail rot than I care to fix. I had my last TJ for 9 years and being without a wrangler drove me nuts!!
I was dancing and screaming in drivers seat the whole day yesterday after buying the Quesarito. I did the same thing buying my new motorcycle haha. Uncontrollable excitement!! Maybe I just forgot to take the Ritalin...

Unread 03-19-2015, 11:36 PM   #2
squirrelrocket
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Anyway, the plans for the Quesarito are to keep it a light and clean panty dropper. I'm not going to be adding bumpers or any unneeded heavy junk to it. I'm also going to try to be tastefully obnoxious with it. The Burrito Burner was wild and fun, purple wheels and all. Not sure if I wanna go that wild with this one yet or not.

The "I already haves of the list" are:
HP D30, 4.88 gears, Eaton E Locker, Sleeved and Gusseted
IRO Over the Knuckle Steering
Vanco 16" Big Brake Kit
Chrysler 29 spline 8.25, 4.88's, Aussie Locker, Liberty Disc Brakes
Warn VR8k Winch
295/70/17 Cooper STT's on Black Rock Steelies
Adjustable Front Control Arms
Rigid Toolbag Cube Lights
Other random little things

On Order List:
TJ rear axle bracket kit
1.25 BL/ MML
Dark Tan Replace A Top

Want List:
BDS 2" springs
Bumpstop Junk
Bilstien 5100's
UCF Aluminum Winch Mount
UCF Ultra Clearance Aluminum Skid with LO Pro Mount
Alu Tank Skid and Engine Skid
Tow Points for Front and Rear
Adjustable Rear Arms
17" Aluminum Wheels

Now you may think I'm dumb for putting an 8.25 into a tj but hey, I already have it, its already geared, already locked and it's my jeep. It's a 4 banger and if my 4.0 didn't kill it the new little jeep sure won't. This is also the internet so flame on haha.
The build may be a little slow as I work out of state constantly and I'm parting out another at the same time but I'll do my best to entertain ya!!
Stay tuned!!
Unread 03-20-2015, 11:19 AM   #3
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I haven't blown mine up other than a ****ty rear locker.
That with a 4.0 and 35s with 4.56s in the diff and a stupidly heavy rig.
Unread 03-26-2015, 06:03 PM   #4
squirrelrocket
1996 XJ Cherokee 

It'll bump stop.... Haha, rubs like crazy under braking. Turning is fine. I think it'll work good with the 1" body lift and 2" springs.

Also the 8.25 to tj brackets came in today. Still waiting on the top, sliders, steering skid and winch plate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.