The Pumpkinator's Build Thread - Page 52 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Pumpkinator's Build Thread

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 11-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #766
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Jerry, I think James is probably going to want to drive it for a few days before he hands it over to someone else again.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #767
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Without turn signals or reverse lights I doubt it besides it'll only take an hour

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #768
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I know these things because thats what I heard him say.

Quote:
Penis inches...
Unread 11-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #769
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

He wouldn't be leaving it here just pulling into the garage and pulling out an hour later. I know this because Tyler knows this.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Unread 11-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #770
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Tyler has been talking to Lilly too much. Besides I'm sure James would like you to go back and remove all the Vampire clips you used, and use the connectors like he wanted.

Quote:
Penis inches...
Unread 11-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #771
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Uht Ohh.... Looks like drama. I guess everyone wants The Pumkinator so much now. James, you better watch out, the fighting has already began, you better make sure one of them doesn't try to steal your baby. I guess it is only working out this way since you now have one AWESOME TJ almost complete.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #772
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod_hooligan View Post
Tyler has been talking to Lilly too much. Besides I'm sure James would like you to go back and remove all the Vampire clips you used, and use the connectors like he wanted.
I picked all the connectors out. Don't go bad mouthing my work. I wouldn't do it to you. Now be decent and drop it.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Unread 11-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #773
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckrider View Post
Uht Ohh.... Looks like drama. I guess everyone wants The Pumkinator so much now. James, you better watch out, the fighting has already began, you better make sure one of them doesn't try to steal your baby. I guess it is only working out this way since you now have one AWESOME TJ almost complete.
No drama there. We've been friends since we were kids. They just bicker like that. I'm not worried about it getting stolen either, I've got insurance. lol Thanks again for the compliments.

For those interested, I'm thinking about the Bilstein 5150 shocks or possibly the Rancho 9000's. I can't afford to do coilovers up front yet. That's phase 2.

Since I have to buy different shocks anyways, and I've decided that I'm going to do what I can to increase shock travel while I'm at it (the rears are now outboarded ahead of schedule), I'm debating on doing something akin to coilover hoops up front to raise the upper mounts. I'm thinking it wouldn't be such a bad thing to have done for down the road. I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy. But in my head it seems like an easy way to get a lot more shock up front. Thoughts?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.

Last edited by Bennettj13; 11-08-2009 at 12:17 AM..
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009, 07:09 AM   #774
Redarcher89
2006 TJ Wrangler 

When everything settles down I would like to pick your brain, I am getting ready to start purchasing for my build. I am going with the JK rubi axles as well. are your tubes 4.5", and what is the width and backspacing on your rims.
Redarcher89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #775
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redarcher89 View Post
When everything settles down I would like to pick your brain, I am getting ready to start purchasing for my build. I am going with the JK rubi axles as well. are your tubes 4.5", and what is the width and backspacing on your rims.
No problem. Yes the tubes are 4.5, and the wheels are the stock JK Moabs. They are 7.5" wide with 6.5" of BS. Let me know whatever else you'd like to know.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 11-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #776
Redarcher89
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Did your swaylok fit ok, or did you have to mod anything to get it to work?
Redarcher89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #777
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redarcher89 View Post
Did your swaylok fit ok, or did you have to mod anything to get it to work?
The swayloc fit fine. It took some figuring out the new swaybar mounts on the axle but it is just fine so far.

Unread 11-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #778
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

what about F150 shock towers up front James? You can get em dirt cheap at Napa and you'll get 4" more travel with em.

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #779
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

The pumpkinator is now out of the garage forthe final touches. James will be driving it home tonight!

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Unread 11-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #780
LGriffith
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Give us a 3/4 poser shot to check out?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.