The Pumpkinator's Build Thread - Page 341 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Pumpkinator's Build Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSpiderwebshade @ JeepHut.com

Unread 06-26-2013, 09:45 AM   #5101
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

god i wish i had $3250 laying around for for your tires and wheels. bollocks.

congrats on the kid, and i wish you luck. i know you know, but find insurance as fast as you can. birth alone is like 45 grand cash.

_________

did anyone snag a screen shot of the craigslist ad?

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #5102
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've still got everything but the tires. Email me if interested at bennettj13@yahoo.com

Or if there was something else you wanted that wasn't up for sale before. I may just part it out.

My account expired here, and I simply don't give a **** with everything else going on. So pm's won't work. I won't be posting here again for a while. Thanks.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #5103
kyle_craig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Any updates on The Pumpkinator? Did you ever sell off the parts? Any plans to put it back together?!
kyle_craig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #5104
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_craig
Any updates on The Pumpkinator? Did you ever sell off the parts? Any plans to put it back together?!
He's got a baby girl just about ready to see this world. That's got him pretty much occupied at the moment.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #5105
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
He's got a baby girl just about ready to see this world. That's got him pretty much occupied at the moment.
And probably will keep him occupied for quite some time.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #5106
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Isabelle Grace is due on the 22nd, everything is good so far with that. I can't ask for better luck with the baby so far. Everything has been perfect. So I figure if life has to suck as a toll for this to go right then so be it. I quit my job for something better which turned out to be the worst thing ever. Only ended up selling the tires off the jeep, still have everything else. My subscription ran out here so I'm not getting PMs from anyone which is why I got on here now. Someone had been trying to PM me. Just shoot me an email to bennettj13@yahoo.com. Sorry everyone. It's hard to give a **** about the jeep when there's not much I can do about it and won't for a while, if ever. Hi to everyone... Fading back to obscurity.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #5107
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13
Isabelle Grace is due on the 22nd, everything is good so far with that. I can't ask for better luck with the baby so far. Everything has been perfect. So I figure if life has to suck as a toll for this to go right then so be it. I quit my job for something better which turned out to be the worst thing ever. Only ended up selling the tires off the jeep, still have everything else. My subscription ran out here so I'm not getting PMs from anyone which is why I got on here now. Someone had been trying to PM me. Just shoot me an email to bennettj13@yahoo.com. Sorry everyone. It's hard to give a **** about the jeep when there's not much I can do about it and won't for a while, if ever. Hi to everyone... Fading back to obscurity.
So excited for your new addition.
Unread 11-19-2013, 05:58 PM   #5108
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Congrats on the future addition! Hope all goes well for you two, I mean three.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 11-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #5109
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

The good news outweighs the bad here. Jeeps come and go but daddys little girl is forever. Hang in there and congratulations!

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post
Better to hoard Jeep technical info than old newspapers and the neighbor's mail, I guess.......
Vote here NOW in the September Cherokee Of The Month contest!!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #5110
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris87xj View Post
The good news outweighs the bad here. Jeeps come and go but daddys little girl is forever. Hang in there and congratulations!
Little girls can grow up to be Jeepers too!

Unread 11-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #5111
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Somebody is a daddy this morning. Congrats brother, nice Hat in your FB picture.
Unread 11-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #5112
ActionJackson
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Congratulations dude!
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #519
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #5113
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Somebody is a daddy this morning. Congrats brother, nice Hat in your FB picture.
She's so tiny.....I wonder who she gets that from?

Congrats to James and Meghan!

Unread 11-28-2013, 12:16 PM   #5114
aw12345
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

James and your wife congrats on the birth of your Baby daughter.
Unread 11-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #5115
Zjones1994
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Congratulations!
USN Hull #233
Check out my build!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/t...build-1347318/
Zjones1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
76% lcog , custom , custom suspension , indyorv , jeep on jackstands , jk , lots o' spares , orange , overcompensating , pitbull , pumpkin , rockers , rubi axles , skinny pedal , slowest build in history , tjk , tnt , triangulated , truss , tube fenders

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.