The Pumpkinator's Build Thread - Page 336 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Pumpkinator's Build Thread

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 02-28-2013, 08:51 PM   #5026
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiconRazorbac View Post
What's your rating? When is the board?
Same as I was, Machinist Mate

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #5027
Zjones1994
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Either of yall ad or both mm?
USN Hull #233
Check out my build!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/t...build-1347318/
Zjones1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #5028
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zjones1994 View Post
Either of yall ad or both mm?
Both Pit Snipes, he was BT side, I was MM side

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #5029
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
So, yet another back half, double adjustable links....And? Anything else to think about?
Maybe matching CO's for the rear, but I'd have to sell the currie coils and the remote res shocks/mounts. Maybe a front half similar to what Mike is doing. I'll just cut the front horns off the frame. Someone wanting to stretch the front could burn it right in. I don't know. I'm spitballing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post
James you have the some awesome metal skills. Do you think you could just build your own frame and fix things like you need them to be?
Thank you. I'm not going to be making a whole new frame. I don't care enough for all that. But I'll probably finally break down and do some tube work. It's about my only other option aside from getting a new frame and starting over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zjones1994 View Post
Hope you get to Chief, cant wait to see changes in the pumpkin
Thanks man. Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
James, take a deep breath, think again about selling your Jeep. DON'T do it!! When you get back and rest up you will feel diferent about it. We will help you get it on the trails again. I still want to run some trails with you.
On a side note, we still have to come over to loan Meghan that item we talked about. Give Steven a call, let him know when would be a good time to bring it over.

Howdy
I'll be in touch about that. And even if I get rid of the Jeep, I'll get something else. You bet your *** we are going to wheel together. I love hanging out with you guys.

Quote:
What's your rating? When is the board?
I'm an MM1. I'll find out if I am board eligible in April sometime. Then the board will convene in July. It's my first time up. I doubt I'll make it, but I'm holding out a little hope. My evals are awesome, and I'm the top first class in my reserve unit. I made second and first my first time up in the reserves. I'm really hoping that I can do that for chief as well. I'm not such a fan of the thought of going through chiefs induction over there, but I long for the experience. I know you were in at one point, what were you?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 06:02 AM   #5030
RubiconRazorbac
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
I know you were in at one point, what were you?
CPL in the Army a loooong time ago.

Left the Navy as LCDR. My HMC was awesome. We took care of each other which made it easy to get the mission done & develop the sailors at the same time.
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/ru...thread-792423/
RubiconRazorbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #5031
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
CPL in the Army a loooong time ago.

Left the Navy as LCDR. My HMC was awesome. We took care of each other which made it easy to get the mission done & develop the sailors at the same time.
My chief is pretty relaxed, so I pretty much run the show. Having a good OIC to work with is super important to running things properly.

So, if you had an HMC under you, I'll assume you were the SMO? But you are a dentist... so maybe the dental officer? DT's and HM's merged a while back. I don't know how long it's been since you got out, but that could make sense. lol

I love working with a junior sailor and seeing them grow. It is a good feeling seeing them advance, and overcome the challenges that you lay before them.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #5032
RubiconRazorbac
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13
So, if you had an HMC under you, I'll assume you were the SMO? But you are a dentist... so maybe the dental officer? DT's and HM's merged a while back. I don't know how long it's been since you got out, but that could make sense. lol.
The DT rating went bye-bye late 2005 / early 2006. I was on the Board of Directors at a large MTF as Dir Dent Serv. 8 clinics, 32 Dentists (all specialties), 80 sailors, & 30 civilians spread out from Yokosuka to Diego Garcia. The last 4 years I spent either behind a desk or flying somewhere. Thats one of the reasons I left when I did. I did NOT go to school to be a hospital administrator.

Anyway, been on the other side too in the Army. If you're deploying now, keep your head on a swivel & watch your back
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/ru...thread-792423/
RubiconRazorbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #5033
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

What is with all you people who just let your rig sit on jackstands for months on end? I don't get it.
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #5034
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
The DT rating went bye-bye late 2005 / early 2006. I was on the Board of Directors at a large MTF as Dir Dent Serv. 8 clinics, 32 Dentists (all specialties), 80 sailors, & 30 civilians spread out from Yokosuka to Diego Garcia. The last 4 years I spent either behind a desk or flying somewhere. Thats one of the reasons I left when I did. I did NOT go to school to be a hospital administrator.

Anyway, been on the other side too in the Army. If you're deploying now, keep your head on a swivel & watch your back
When I was active I was in Yoko. Beautiful country. I'd go back in a heartbeat if I could. As for the head on a swivel bit, I'm a damned owl in a combat zone. I've seen too much **** to not be. I have to come back in one piece so I can listen to the wife ***** about the Jeep.

Unread 03-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #5035
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Fuzz View Post
What is with all you people who just let your rig sit on jackstands for months on end? I don't get it.
By the time I get home, my jeep will have sat for 2.5 years.

Unread 03-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #5036
Ripper3494
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Holy shat you better finish it after a wait like that

Probably sent from under my broken heep
1997 ZJ limited - BONE stock
2003 tj - 4in skyjacker, 33" mickey thompsons
my on board alternator/welder write up
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/alternator-welder-write-up-1301614/[/url]
my tj 1/2 doors on a yj write up
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/tj-uppers-yj-half-doors-hard-top-installation-1417686/[/url]
RC vs BDS
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rough-country-vs-bds-1461555/[/url]
Ripper3494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 05:08 AM   #5037
Howdy

2004 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=Bennettj13;15060316]By the time I get home, my jeep will have sat for 2.5 years.[/QUOT

On the bright side, You are not wearing out the tires.

Now I own two of them.
Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 05:39 AM   #5038
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Quote:
On the bright side, You are not wearing out the tires.
They will dry rot! The spare is already flatspotted. From sitting.

Unread 03-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #5039
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

[quote=Bennettj13;15063802]
Quote:

They will dry rot! The spare is already flatspotted. From sitting.
I feel that it is my duty to offer to run them for you. Just trying to help a brutha out.
Unread 03-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #5040
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Jimmy look....

forumrunner_20130302_123125.jpg

Trimmed the bracket to fit snug around the fuel pump adapter.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.