The Pumpkinator's Build Thread - Page 335 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Pumpkinator's Build Thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJeep Tweaks at JeepHutSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 02-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #5011
Sundowner
Part-Time Swami

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
It's something I need to do, I just have to do it. Whether I want to or not.
< Silent Fist of Solidarity >

The Republic of Dave: Bringing you the finest in simian testing supplies.

The build, the gear, and the mileage: The Wasteland Survival Guide
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #5012
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEcrawlerTJ01 View Post
Sounds like you need a shipping qoute to so cal to drop it off at a special someone's place to get it done while your gone

Knowing good and well it will get done right
I've talked to him about it. I don't think it's in the cards.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #5013
RubiconRazorbac
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEcrawlerTJ01
Sounds like you need a shipping qoute to so cal to drop it off at a special someone's place to get it done while your gone

Knowing good and well it will get done right
I'll tell you now, it's $850 one way from here. And James is 8 hours farther away...
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/ru...thread-792423/
RubiconRazorbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #5014
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13
There are things I want to change, more so than just putting it together. It's something I need to do, I just have to do it. Whether I want to or not.

What are the things that NEED to be changed? I need to get an idea what we have in store when you get back. I already told you I was coming up for 5 days straight when you return from Afghanistan to finish your Rig.

Make a list so we can stick to it.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:10 AM   #5015
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Make a list, give me the things you feel comfortable with me doing, and that's that. I understand that you want to do some stuff to your liking, I'm that way too....but I don't treat any Jeep I work on differently than my own. I know I have little free time but if you want something done while you're gone, it'll get done.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #5016
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

When do you deploy and get back? Is this your first or second deployment? Hows the back?
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #5017
Zjones1994
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Whens the ship date/how long?
USN Hull #233
Check out my build!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/t...build-1347318/
Zjones1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #5018
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

The back is good enough. I'm an E-6 (hopefully about to be a Chief), I shouldn't be humping **** around and being stupid anymore anyways. I'll leave that to the E-4 and below lol. On a serious note though, as long as I'm concious that I'm not built like I was, and I'm not getting paid enough to be anyones tough guy, I should be good. I can do my job just fine. It's when I get pissed at the little know it all ****s and jump in to take over that I end up hurting myself. I just hate watching people do **** wrong. I leave at the end of March, I plan to be gone for a year. They are saying less, but I'll believe it when it happens. Due to the nature of the mission, I can't give any other details. I haven't even told the IndyORV guys what I'm doing.

Jeep update:

If I don't part it out, I'll be making some changes. Now that I'm not trying to get it done anymore, I'm less and less happy with how it has turned out.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 02-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #5019
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Jeep update:

I'll be making some changes. Now that I'm not trying to get it done anymore, I'm less and less happy with how it has turned out.
You should elaborate.....
Unread 02-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #5020
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
You should elaborate.....
If I keep it the frame will be changing again. I'll also be re-doing the fixed end of the control arms for more adjustability. I'll have to make/have made some custom JJ adapters for the other end. I don't have any more.

Unread 02-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #5021
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

If I keep it the frame will be changing again. I'll also be re-doing the fixed end of the control arms for more adjustability. I'll have to make/have made some custom JJ adapters for the other end. I don't have any more.
So, yet another back half, double adjustable links....And? Anything else to think about?
Unread 02-28-2013, 04:17 PM   #5022
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

James you have the some awesome metal skills. Do you think you could just build your own frame and fix things like you need them to be?
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #5023
Zjones1994
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hope you get to Chief, cant wait to see changes in the pumpkin
USN Hull #233
Check out my build!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/t...build-1347318/
Zjones1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #5024
Howdy

2004 TJ Wrangler 

James, take a deep breath, think again about selling your Jeep. DON'T do it!! When you get back and rest up you will feel diferent about it. We will help you get it on the trails again. I still want to run some trails with you.
On a side note, we still have to come over to loan Meghan that item we talked about. Give Steven a call, let him know when would be a good time to bring it over.

Howdy

Now I own two of them.
Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #5025
RubiconRazorbac
2003 TJ Wrangler 

What's your rating? When is the board?
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/ru...thread-792423/
RubiconRazorbac is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.