The Pumpkinator's Build Thread - Page 240 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Pumpkinator's Build Thread

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #3586
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Of course it's raining so I cant get any good top off pics. I'm pleased. When I went to pic it up, Chris was running behind. He had the rear spreaders notched and tacked, but not welded. So while he finished tabs I welded them up. I should have been more patient, because the drivers side spreader upper end is a bit boogery. There was a gap there and I decided to fill it rather than grind more lol. It's my own fault. Chris did great work, has similar tastes to myself, so I pretty much told him to do what he liked aside from giving him the basics. It's perfect for what I need. Now I have to get it pulled and sandblasted then grind it down, weld a few little spots and paint it. Its wheelable now though. Well, once I get another driveshaft. Lol

Seat area...

Handles...

If you notice, the cage is set up perfect for years from now when I back half it and go juggy... Lol

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #3587
MO2500
Fabramicator

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looks great man
What's a CV shaft and why do I need one?
Driveline 101
TJ Specs
-Mike-
MO2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 10:54 AM   #3588
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO2500 View Post
Looks great man
Thanks bud. Decided against the hip bar, and still have to do the tie ins, but I have to figure out if I'm going to do it like Blaine did or not. I'd like to but I'm going to have to mess with it. So if I can't return the tube inserts to poly those will be up for sale too.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 07-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #3589
jermeyg
2004 LJ Wrangler 

That came out prety slick. Nice work! I have been a long time fan of your build.
jermeyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #3590
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks man. I dig it. Chris did a hell of a job.

Unread 07-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #3591
rock-lovin-tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Looks good james! I really like the X and the seat mounts, they are different and look strong as hell!
rock-lovin-tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #3592
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Looking good bud. I think you an boys need to come down and do wheeling in the fall.

Liking the pimp seat mounts dude
Unread 07-30-2011, 04:36 PM   #3593
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys.

Unread 07-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #3594
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Add a factory grey soft top with tinted windows into the selling mix, everything but the surrounds and tailgate bar. $375 no shipping.

Unread 07-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #3595
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looks really good dude, I really like the seat mounts. Tell Extreme Tim he is the ****.

Guess you need that Rampage top for sure now.

You can just sand the surface rust off the tubes and wipe it down. Then paint with Rustolium if you do not have time to take it out.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #3596
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Looks really good dude, I really like the seat mounts. Tell Extreme Tim he is the ****.

Guess you need that Rampage top for sure now.

You can just sand the surface rust off the tubes and wipe it down. Then paint with Rustolium if you do not have time to take it out.
I need to grind a little on a few welds and spot weld a few things anyways, plus the rust is much worse than it looks. Lol it needs to come out.

Unread 08-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #3597
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well, no one has bought anything from my ad. So funds are looking low. However, I'm waiting on cash from my corners and my drum set, and ill at least be able to buy parts first and get started. If all else fails, I'm sure I can find someone to let me borrow a welder for a week or so. The original plan was welder, then parts, but it's not looking like it's going to work that way. But cross your fingers anyways folks, I may even have a buyer for my suspension. All this is a lot of ifs/waiting, but we'll see. I'm done being hopeful. The dude I've been holding onto my soft top for backed out after a year and some change, which wasn't his fault, but it still sucks. Lol

Think happy thoughts

Unread 08-01-2011, 01:31 AM   #3598
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What exactly is this supplemental kit. Got a pic of it? I wouldn't mind having something beefier than the thin peice of scrap metal covering my pan, something to add to the list when I get some money. would it bolt to the POS stock shovel?

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 07:54 AM   #3599
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

It only works with the AEV tummy tuck. I bought it because that's what rod at TNT said I needed. Too bad he didn't buy it off me to correct his mistake. Lol

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #3600
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Aaaaaaaand the rokmen .5" bl is up for sale. Will include factory front grille snubbers in case you need em. Can't go flat with less than 1.25". So looks like the jks is going back in.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.