The Pumpkinator's Build Thread - Page 106 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Pumpkinator's Build Thread

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #1576
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

My jk axles will do everything I need them to do. Never fear.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #1577
JLC08JK
What was I thinking?

2008 JK Wrangler 

O.K. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show
JLC08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #1578
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The 35s do look a bit small on there....but if you're selling them, shouldn't you say how much you want for them? Like it matters....I ain't in the market.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #1579
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

1200 bucks takes em. I didn't say because I'm not willing to ship them. I will however throw the jk wheels in for 1400 total. All you need is adapters! Which you'll want anyways since the jk wheels have so much backspacing.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 04-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #1580
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

To be clear, those tires are 333 each new. Not counting shipping. I feel it's a fair, and sweet deal.

Unread 04-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #1581
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone who thinks the JK Rubi 44's can't handle 37's is silly. The rear is much closer to a 60 than a 44 and the front is beef and will be even more beefed up. They will be fine.

In other news, Rod sucks at eating.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #1582
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
In other news, Rod sucks at eating waffles.
Fixed it for you. I told you man, waffles are my Kryptonite.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2010, 01:44 AM   #1583
Douglas S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod_hooligan View Post
waffles are my Kryptonite.
Unread 04-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #1584
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas S. View Post
Seriously ask some of these guys, I can put down some food, but put a waffle in front of me and most of the time I can't get more than 3/4 of it eaten before I'm stuffed. And it's not like I'm a big guy either, I'm 6'1" and about 150-155 lbs, I just have a great metabolism.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #1585
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod_hooligan View Post
Seriously ask some of these guys, I can put down some food, but put a waffle in front of me and most of the time I can't get more than 3/4 of it eaten before I'm stuffed. And it's not like I'm a big guy either, I'm 6'1" and about 150-155 lbs, I just have a great metabolism.
Very true.

Here's the story I'm so proud of--we went to Waffle House. I ordered a bacon, egg and cheese melt with hashbrowns (DELICIOUS). Rod ordered the waffle. I finished my meal, ordered a chocolate chip waffle, and finished it before Rod could finish his one waffle. This is the day after I tied the current record at a restaurant for most spaghetti eaten. And I'm hungry typing this. I must be a man.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #1586
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey, guess who else knows this secret? THIS GUY!

James will be riding some new meat VERY soon! He called me the other day and couldnt stop talking about how excited he is to get his new meat

Oh I humor myself.....

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2010, 09:55 AM   #1587
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have a feeling he is guinea piggying some 37" radials now
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #1588
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

All the tire talk and everyone forgot about my bling. Well it's here. And I have pics. Just gotta get them off the phone and onto the computer. Rods jeep is in pieces in my driveway right now getting a new front axle since he bent the housing on the last one so that takes priority. Can't have the HOA *****ing before I even get to do any real work. On a side note, it will be amusing to see how much less ****y he is when wheeling trying to show off without a locker up front. My prediction is that after one wheeling trip he'll be chomping at the bit to get a new front locker.

Unread 04-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #1589
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Who care about bling when you are getting new tires ?!?!?!?!?

Pics would still be cool though.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #1590
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Bling isn't really what I'd call it. It's just not necessary but cool to have nonetheless. Hence bling.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
76% lcog , custom , custom suspension , indyorv , jeep on jackstands , jk , lots o' spares , orange , overcompensating , pitbull , pumpkin , rockers , rubi axles , skinny pedal , slowest build in history , tjk , tnt , triangulated , truss , tube fenders

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.