The Pumpkinator's Build Thread - Page 102 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Pumpkinator's Build Thread

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 03-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #1516
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebmccall View Post
looks good james, wish i would of had the time or money before i left to see it in action. also wish id been able to make a trip to badlands, o well now im closer to tellico, and some other places
I'm sure we'll get together at some point. Indy ORV is always planning something. You never know, we might be out that way eventually.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #1517
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

James, glad to hear the locker is working properly. It is funny how something is only broken until you go to show the *insert person here*.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2010, 06:40 PM   #1518
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
James, glad to hear the locker is working properly. It is funny how something is only broken until you go to show the *insert person here*.
Yes, but my life is spent waiting for the other shoe to drop. Sure it works today. What's going to happen when I'm on a climb, and need that traction to keep me moving upwards and it cuts out? I just don't like the uncertainty. I almost wish something was specifically wrong, and that it had a name so I would know.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 03-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #1519
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Yes, but my life is spent waiting for the other shoe to drop. Sure it works today. What's going to happen when I'm on a climb, and need that traction to keep me moving upwards and it cuts out? I just don't like the uncertainty. I almost wish something was specifically wrong, and that it had a name so I would know.
I feel the same way a lot of times.... Let's just hope there are no more problems with it.
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Unread 03-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #1520
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
I feel the same way a lot of times.... Let's just hope there are no more problems with it.
There will be, it's just a matter of time. I find if you expect the worst, you are always surprised when something good happens.

Unread 03-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #1521
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
There will be, it's just a matter of time. I find if you expect the worst, you are always surprised when something good happens.
Damn good quote right there.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #1522
Dmcastino
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Pessimist
Dmcastino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #1523
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmcastino View Post
Pessimist
It's the truth. Looking at the glass as half full leaves you always wanting more. Looking at it half empty allows you to work with what you have, without needing more. It's how I've always lived my life. :shrug:

Unread 03-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #1524
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Is this what you were looking for?
Unread 03-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #1525
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Every forum is different. On the 3 different boards I used to run, I used the same smilie packs just for that reason. But yes. That is the one.

Unread 03-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #1526
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Updates have been slow because I've been busy. Still working on putting my garage together after the move, also work and school. The jeep gets it's turn again soon. Ive still got to hook up the OBA and horns, and get the new windshield guards on. As soon as the tax check gets here, I've got another pricey project for the Pumpkinator. Yesterday Rod and I went to pick up my new toy. A buddy told me about an ad on craigslist so I got to it before it was too late. I picked up a used 6hp Craftsman 60 gal upright compressor (15cfm @ 90, 11.5cfm @ 40) for $125. I had just bought a little 27gal Coleman Powermate with 50ft of rubber air hose for $140 last week, so I'm going to sell the powermate to a buddy for $100, keep the hose for the new one, and I'll have 40 bucks in my compressor setup. Gotta wire the garage for it, but once that's done, there won't be much I can't do with it.

Unread 03-31-2010, 12:07 PM   #1527
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Updates have been slow because I've been busy. Still working on putting my garage together after the move, also work and school. The jeep gets it's turn again soon. Ive still got to hook up the OBA and horns, and get the new windshield guards on. As soon as the tax check gets here, I've got another pricey project for the Pumpkinator. Yesterday Rod and I went to pick up my new toy. A buddy told me about an ad on craigslist so I got to it before it was too late. I picked up a used 6hp Craftsman 60 gal upright compressor (15cfm @ 90, 11.5cfm @ 40) for $125. I had just bought a little 27gal Coleman Powermate with 50ft of rubber air hose for $140 last week, so I'm going to sell the powermate to a buddy for $100, keep the hose for the new one, and I'll have 40 bucks in my compressor setup. Gotta wire the garage for it, but once that's done, there won't be much I can't do with it.
That is a good deal on the new compressor. Get you junk done man
Unread 03-31-2010, 12:57 PM   #1528
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm trying, I am just too busy. I have one too many classes this semester. If I had one less it would be fine. This summer should be good. Only takes two classes to be considered full time. That means less time at school, more time at work, and more money for the jeep.

Unread 03-31-2010, 01:34 PM   #1529
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Solid steal on that compressor man.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2010, 03:33 PM   #1530
rkates
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Let him keep the hose. Go buy yourself a 1/2'' hose instead of the small 1/4 they usually come with. It will make your air tools feel like they are on steroids

black xj

IndyORV™
http://www.indyorv.com
rkates is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
76% lcog , custom , custom suspension , indyorv , jeep on jackstands , jk , lots o' spares , orange , overcompensating , pitbull , pumpkin , rockers , rubi axles , skinny pedal , slowest build in history , tjk , tnt , triangulated , truss , tube fenders

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.