The Pumpkinator's Build Thread - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Pumpkinator's Build Thread

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 04-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #136
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

You guys better not break him before I get home!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #137
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
You guys better not break him before I get home!
Oh, and don't think he won't be looking to collect when it comes time to pull that explorer sized dent out of the side of his Jeep.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 04-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #138
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Oh, and don't think he won't be looking to collect when it comes time to pull that explorer sized dent out of the side of his Jeep.
oh, Im fully aware

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2009, 06:51 AM   #139
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #140
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

So, I got a random PM today from a guy selling a brand new JK HP44. I responded asking price, and letting him know my situation. I'm not getting my hopes up yet... (OK, maybe a little...) But I hope to hear from him again here soon. (And trying to convince myself that the headache will be worth it.)

If the price is right, I'm going to have my super 30 kit for sale, and probably the TJ swayloc too (though I think I could probably make that work for the axle, but I don't know yet), and the currie HD steering. So, with those 3 things sold, I could probably pretty easily afford the axle, and get the parts to build my own steering set up. Or at least find a solution that would be workable in the meantime. I wonder if I would still need the Vancos if I was running the JK's brakes up front. Anyone know?

The other thing I have to take into account is now I'll need new wheels, and spacers for the back... Oi, this is going to be one hell of a can of worms. Anyone have any thoughts/advice/opinions?

Unread 04-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #141
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well, I got some more info, he can ship it, but would prefer not to. (not really an issue)

Wheels are included (15x8 Cragar soft 8's, JK bolt pattern)

TJ brackets are included that he cut off of a D30

It's a brand new crate axle from Mopar, 0 miles on it.

also giving me the 1310 yoke for it

Also included is a JK Rock Krawler Tie Rod (Beef), and a parts list for building the drag link as would be needed.

I don't want to post price until I get some pictures and know if this is for real.

Unread 04-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #142
xjthextremejeep

hey, i got the pics... i got one of one knuckle one of the other knuckle and one of the diff pumpkin, and i thnk i have a pic of it in the back of my truck
xjthextremejeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #143
xjthextremejeep

ok ive never posted pics so here it goes lol

The passenger side knuckle

Driver side knuckle

The Diff

it in the back of my truck on day of pick up
Unread 04-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #144
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjthextremejeep View Post
ok ive never posted pics so here it goes lol

The passenger side knuckle

Driver side knuckle

The Diff

it in the back of my truck on day of pick up
Click free for pics

Unread 04-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #145
abeshures
2004 TJ Wrangler 

very nice i love your jeep great build
abeshures is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #146
xjthextremejeep

yeah and theyre crappy cell pics lol srry bout that
Unread 04-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #147
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeshures View Post
very nice i love your jeep great build
Thanks! If you like it now, wait until I actually get it built!

Unread 04-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #148
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjthextremejeep View Post
yeah and theyre crappy cell pics lol srry bout that
no sweat man

Unread 04-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #149
xjthextremejeep

just sent ya another email
Unread 04-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #150
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like it's a go, we just have to figure out the shipping/pick up thing.

So... I've now got a Riddler D30 cover, and Super 30 Kit (minus seals and switch) for sale. And no, I'm not keeping the seals or switch, they were not included when I got it.

Tags
76% lcog , custom , custom suspension , indyorv , jeep on jackstands , jk , lots o' spares , orange , overcompensating , pitbull , pumpkin , rockers , rubi axles , skinny pedal , slowest build in history , tjk , tnt , triangulated , truss , tube fenders

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.