Provin's 1999 TJ build - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Provin's 1999 TJ build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 08-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #61
94eagle

My bolts were frozen

94eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #62
provinT13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So I have a bit of bad news, I am selling the TJ My priorities have changed and the Jeep is just too expensive to work on, I need to put too much money into it to get it where I want. I bought a nice little 1996 Subaru Impreza and have been driving that while the Jeep sits on craigslist. I'm sure I will have another Jeep toy sometime in the future but for now I have to say goodbye

94 YJ Build

99 TJ Build
provinT13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #63
provinT13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

The classified ad can be seen here
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f153/...000-a-1922617/

94 YJ Build

99 TJ Build
Unread 01-08-2014, 10:49 PM   #64
provinT13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Sold the Jeep

94 YJ Build

99 TJ Build
Unread 01-09-2014, 09:06 PM   #65
Powerline9990
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I just read through your whole thread and really enjoyed it! But it had a sad ending, I have a 97 tj that I've had for 6 years and a couple months ago I finally started doing a similar build as yours except I sold my 07 Subaru to help fund my jeep project! Haha but at least you got a decent ride to replace your jeep!
Powerline9990 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.