Project "YJ Unlimited" Build-Up - Page 16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project "YJ Unlimited" Build-Up

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #226
chocflip201
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Also, I got the front of the firewall pressure washed and cleared of all that bolt-on crap.

And the dash and everything taken out too.

chocflip201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #227
PoppaDucky
1997 ZJ 

Anything new? It's a pretty sick build. Can't wait to see it finished.
PoppaDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #228
Brewskiskeeter
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Why don't you just pick away at it every night for a couple hours instead of doing something for a day every month or so?
Not trying to be an ***. Just saying if you get into a habit of working on something everyday it will be alot easier to accomplish something.
Unread 02-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #229
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewskiskeeter View Post
Why don't you just pick away at it every night for a couple hours instead of doing something for a day every month or so?
Not trying to be an ***. Just saying if you get into a habit of working on something everyday it will be alot easier to accomplish something.
wow !really, your telling someone how they should work on their project?
Wild Hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 05:56 PM   #230
Yonco
2008 JK Wrangler 

I try to do the "pick at it everynight", but i really dont want my habbit to become tipping back bottles and cleaning jeep parts for th rest of my years. Im sure he has a family an friends that need time too!

OLD YJ: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/1991-yj-project-quickie-1146445/
Yonco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #231
Fischey
2002 TJ Wrangler 

How did I miss this, I may be the only TJ owner with a great appreciation for rectangular headlights. Love this!

If anyone is in the York area and wants to go wheeling let me know I'm always down!
Fischey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #232
Mudmouse990
1990 YJ Wrangler 

an unlimited yj is truly my dream jeep great job keep it up
[B]90 yj 2.5l or pure power,thrush turbo, gutted cat, RC 4in lift,1" boom shackles, 33" BFG A/T's, outlaw alum rims,Rhino lined interior,overhead lights,connex 3300 cb, Homemade disco's, no rear trackbar
future mods- diamond plate rocker gaurds, fold down bus steps,home made front and rear bumpers , tube fenders, paint my doors red,possibly a winch, 302 ford or a 350 chevy, ford 8.8, cv style shaft and much more [/B]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]
Check out my build thread[/SIZE][/COLOR] [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/90yj-getting-there-1155268/[/url]
[COLOR="Yellow"]My Home made Quick Disconnects Write up [/COLOR][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/home-made-quick-disconnects-write-up-pics-1182040/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/home-made-quick-disconnects-write-up-pics-1182040/[/URL]
Mudmouse990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #233
jth0033
1987 YJ Wrangler 

any new progress? awesome build man. keep up the good work
jth0033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2011, 02:12 AM   #234
Brewskiskeeter
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Hare View Post
Who the **** said I'm telling someone how to work on their project. Work on reading you illiterate school boy.
Unread 02-26-2011, 02:34 AM   #235
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Who the **** said I'm telling someone how to work on their project. Work on reading you illiterate school boy.
You did. See your quote below to refresh your memory. Contrary to what you may believe, your cute little attempt at a comeback does little in the way of lending credibility to your statement. We all thank you in advance for trolling elsewhere.

Quote:
Unread 02-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #236
Brewskiskeeter
1997 TJ Wrangler 

^ It's called a suggestion, I'm not forcing or telling anyone how to do a project. Learn how to interpret words properly.
Unread 02-26-2011, 03:32 PM   #237
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocflip201 View Post
Also, I got the front of the firewall pressure washed and cleared of all that bolt-on crap.

And the dash and everything taken out too.

You are making great progress and we look forward to progress updates.

BTW, my apologies for feeding the troll and derailing your thread. Keep up the good work.
Unread 02-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #238
masteroffaster
1992 YJ Wrangler 

great build! now i DO have a second tub....now i want to build one!

subscribed
masteroffaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #239
chocflip201
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, still pushing hard on the jeep, I have been a bit stuck on this part because although I would say I'm pretty common sense smart, I'm not the brightest star in the sky. I want everything to be tip top quality as I can and I've been trying to crunch the numbers on this frame on pencil/paper but I eventually had to enlist some outsourced help from someone with AutoCAD. But everything is great and the frame should be buttoned up tomorrow and I can give you guys an update.

P.s. another reason the build seems slow is I've been unemployed since November of 2010 and I've been a little strapped for cash feeding this new duramax I got, but i'll be back working in a week or two and I will be able to start buyin the expensive but necessary parts. Also for xmas I have been converting my dad's '71 blazer to a high-steer crossover steering setup with Reid racing knuckles, ballistic fab steer arms and tube inserts.
chocflip201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #240
Jerry Bransford
Do it right or not at all

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Hare View Post
What in the world was so wrong with his suggestion to work on it a little every day to help get it done faster instead of working on it just once a month? Personally, I saw nothing wrong with his suggestion to just pick off a little of the job every day and actually, I agree with it. He wasn't TELLING someone to work on it every day, it was perfectly clear that he was only suggesting that getting a small amount every day instead of putting in marathon sessions once a month would be a better way to get it done. Personally, I agree with that suggestion.

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.