So as I discussed before, I had to do something with my frame side spring brackets to move the springs back inboard so the don't rub the tires. I was also unhappy with how the frame notches came out so this was a good opportunity to re-do them.
I ended up deciding to just cut the upper portion off of the BTF spring brackets so I could slide them further under the frame. I also cut off the plates I had welded into the frame so I could more easily attach the modified brackets to the frame and make the notches more consistent.
Now my springs are 39" center to center an the frame notches are wide enough to accomodate the spring when it compresses. I still have to finish plating the driver side frame notch and re-do the fish plates to match the new notches. I also think I may need to shorten my upper links just a little.
I didn't get quite done with everything but I got close enough to put the springs in and tires on and see how it looks. Anyway, onto the pics:
Passenger side then driver side with spring installed and supporting weight:
Some other pics I took today:
It looks a little bit tall here but I think it will settle a bit then there is a fuel tank with fuel in it as well as a spare tire and other things. Right now my 4" lift springs measure 12.5"+. I may end up with some shorter springs but for now I'm going to let it ride.