Hi Guys !
I believe that my project would benefit greatly from your expertise and guidance. Therefore, I'm posting it here.
Last June, I bought a 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ. It is my first Jeep and I bought it for AED8000 (aprox. $2200). The car have done 144kms (aprox. 88k Miles) here are some photos from the classified ad:
... and here is some of the specs and general condition notes:
- stock 4.0L engine in good condition.
- K&N Filter and Borla headers and exhaust system.
- AX15 manual transmission.
- Stock front Dana 30.
- Stock Rear Dana 35.
- 2" budget boost with stock rear shocks and RC in the front.
- 31x10.5R15 All Terrain BFGoodRich T/A fitted on 15x8 GT wheels
- Front Tube bumper and Rear Warn Bumper.
some of the problems with it:
- the 4th Gear is broken
- The front axle housing is bent
- The Rear axle needs new shaft and Ring gear.
- the window wiper only work at one speed.
- A/c only blows upwards.
- some of the gauge cluster lights are not working
- Minor and Major Rust around the exterior ,interior and under the carpet.
But the Frame is Rust Free!
My plan is to build it into a capable desert toy that is street friendly. Regulations are very strict in my country so I need to make sure that what every modifications I add are street legal.
35" tires, High line kit, and a 4.6L stroker engine are some of the things in my list.
It is good to dream !
To be Continued ..