Project REDLYNER: Rock Crawler Driven Daily... - Page 382 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project REDLYNER: Rock Crawler Driven Daily...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #5716
Zjones1994
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awinski
do you ever just get on all of your gear and drive around town nodding at everyone?
Why do you think he was in Charlotte? Rofl.

[COLOR="Navy"]USN Hull #233[/COLOR]
[U]Check out my build![/U]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/teenagers-slow-but-steady-build-1347318/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/teenagers-slow-but-steady-build-1347318/[/URL]
Zjones1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2014, 05:21 AM   #5717
Shobes
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER
This plus it makes me look like a race car at the malls.
Haha, in that case I'll make one out of some cardboard and tinfoil until I can afford to buy the actual thing .
Unread 05-08-2014, 07:41 AM   #5718
michigan37

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Parking decks live in fear. No speed bump is safe.
That's awesome. I'd love to see some of the looks you get when rolling that bad boy through downtown.
michigan37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2014, 11:12 AM   #5719
REDLYNER
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan37 View Post
That's awesome. I'd love to see some of the looks you get when rolling that bad boy through downtown.
I can assure you, they are not half the looks pulled vs. when my wife drives it . As was the case this week, I was in Seattle and all of the sudden my phone starts binging of re-tweets of REDLYNER Racing saying "wife steals 4550 race jeep while husband away" or something like that haha.

Here's some throw back Thursday action- Larry Nickell of Crawl Magazine spotting me through Greenday in Area BFE, Moab :
image.jpg

REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2014, 12:24 PM   #5720
Driver831
2000 TJ Wrangler 

You should get a shot next to a parking meter, I mean not like its a racecar or anything.. Just your average commute to work in the city..
Unread 05-08-2014, 01:09 PM   #5721
twinstickd20
Cause 2 is better than 1

1979 CJ7 

Mount your gopro angled to see the drivers beside you then send the wife out in it, might make for a good video.
Unread 05-08-2014, 01:31 PM   #5722
LifeProof
SEMPER FIDELIS

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Love seeing the Mall Crawler in the pitbull/D44/coil sprung/hood bra stage.

SEMPER FI
LifeProof is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2014, 01:41 PM   #5723
REDLYNER
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeProof View Post
Love seeing the Mall Crawler in the pitbull/D44/coil sprung/hood bra stage.
It is old school for sure. That was my first taste of 37"s and is easily suspect zero in the going over the edge of modding this rig.
image.jpg

Unread 05-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #5724
84jeepcj7rock

Quote:
I can assure you, they are not half the looks pulled vs. when my wife drives it . As was the case this week, I was in Seattle and all of the sudden my phone starts binging of re-tweets of REDLYNER Racing saying "wife steals 4550 race jeep while husband away" or something like that haha. Here's some throw back Thursday action- Larry Nickell of Crawl Magazine spotting me through Greenday in Area BFE, Moab :
I've met his wife. It doesn't surprise me that she gets a lot of looks. Maybe one day we can get our kids and everyone out wheeling together!
84jeepcj7rock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2014, 03:30 PM   #5725
jforse
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Just goofing around, I pulled up a map to see some of the spots I have towed the jeep out for some mall crawling and offroading. I've hit trails or parks in 9 states with the rig , hoping to get to 10 in June (Badlands). I'm curious to hear about other guys who have dotted around the map with their jeeps. Anyone double digits? So far: California Colorado Utah North Carolina South Carolina Georgia Alabama Kentucky Virginia
.....but no Gilbert yet.
Unread 05-13-2014, 05:08 PM   #5726
REDLYNER
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Had a pretty cool visit with HPG Performance Graphics on Monday. We talked about some wrap options and graphic options for the 4550.... No clue about which direction to go, their graphic designer took some shots and was going to shoot me some ideas.

Should I do something simple? Or go crazy town chroma-lusion ?

Unread 05-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #5727
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER View Post
Had a pretty cool visit with HPG Performance Graphics on Monday. We talked about some wrap options and graphic options for the 4550.... No clue about which direction to go, their graphic designer took some shots and was going to shoot me some ideas.

Go gas monkey crome wrap! !! Lol
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2014, 05:16 AM   #5728
duc202
1997 TJ Wrangler 

just gp with a white and raw silver wrap with them incorporating the logos of your sponsors in the wrap. I can imagine that you get tired of looking for spots to put new stickers on the jeep. for example, the wrap that scott decker has on his miller motorsports rig:

LR-2924 by duc202, on Flickr
duc202 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2014, 06:12 AM   #5729
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

It's you vehicle but since you started the guessing game... I think a wrap is wrong for it. You have one of the few if not only street driven rigs in the race. All the others have a wrap. You don't need one. Set yourself apart from them and be different. Your one color rig with subtle stickers looks great as is.

Jeep-Owners.com
LouisianaOffroad.com
dayriesw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2014, 06:14 AM   #5730
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Pink chrome

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
aluminum , coilovers , custom , ecors , fuel cell , immaculate wheeling queen , koh , level 5 hair gel , offroad racing , racing , sinister fab , smittybuilt emc , sniper fab , tnt , toothbrush detailing , ultra4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.