Project Pandora - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project Pandora

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Reply
Unread 05-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #61
ET48
Registered User
1986 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wooster, Ohio
Posts: 2,566
Yeah, now we are going to see whose jeep does better, mine with a locker up front, or his with a locker in the rear. Should be interesting.

__________________
ET48
1986 CJ-7 LAREDO, 4.2L, 5 speed, 3.31 Gears, D30, D44, 2.5" ProComp lift, 3" BL, 33" TSLs.
1998 TJ SAHARA, 4.0L, 5 speed, 4.11 Gears, D30 (Aussie Locked), Ford 8.8, 4.5" Custom LA, XRC8, AA SYE, TW DS, ZJ tie-rod, Full-Traction front adj. track bar, 35" KM1s.
ET48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #62
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
found a couple more pics





__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #63
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
Well I finally got to test out my ARB...It leaks occasionally and sometimes won't activate. But when it activates it really is a beautiful thing.

Also bent up my front DS real nice and almost flopped it this weekend

Near flop, I am pretty much resting on that little tree...you can tell how close it really was on the video (gotta get a cable to upload it)








The carnage...
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #64
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
So now my week will consist of:

New ARB o-rings to stop the leaky locker
Locating a front DS with a CV thats in good shape
replacing my tranny cooler lines
ordering a skid row engine skid
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #65
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,831
Nice pics apex. and im lookin forward to see that engine skid on
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #66
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
Nice pics apex. and im lookin forward to see that engine skid on
Me too...I banged around on everything that was metal underneath my jeep. I am surprised I drove off with nothing else broken. My oil pan has a bunch of scratches and scrape marks but no dents thankfully.


Once I order it and install it I will go beat it up and report back here.








so hows your jeep coming along sport?
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:43 PM   #67
NiCk-
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 561
Looks great man.
__________________

RC 4.5" with ADJ. Trac Bar
33" BFG All Terrains on Cragar Soft 8's
NiCk- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:44 PM   #68
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
Me too...I banged around on everything that was metal underneath my jeep. I am surprised I drove off with nothing else broken. My oil pan has a bunch of scratches and scrape marks but no dents thankfully.


Once I order it and install it I will go beat it up and report back here.








so hows your jeep coming along sport?


SLOW! lol im getting a steering box skid next month from a member on here..so im excited for that after that i gotta work on saving for new meats. i hate my tires now lol
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #69
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk- View Post
Looks great man.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
SLOW! lol im getting a steering box skid next month from a member on here..so im excited for that after that i gotta work on saving for new meats. i hate my tires now lol


If there is one thing I wish I woulda done earlier, it would be skids.

So the steering skid is definitely a good idea. And as for new rubber, what tire are you thinking of? I love the KM2s but the old Goodyear MTRs are growing on me as well. And I saw quite a few Super swamper radial TSLs doing good things as well.
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #70
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
Thanks





If there is one thing I wish I woulda done earlier, it would be skids.

So the steering skid is definitely a good idea. And as for new rubber, what tire are you thinking of? I love the KM2s but the old Goodyear MTRs are growing on me as well. And I saw quite a few Super swamper radial TSLs doing good things as well.
As of right now (i am basing all of this on road wear because its a DD) Mickey MTZ's, Goodyear duratracs or the Cooper STTs.
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #71
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
As of right now (i am basing all of this on road wear because its a DD) Mickey MTZ's, Goodyear duratracs or the Cooper STTs.
The Goodyear duratracs look pretty cool and I have heard a lot of good things about the Cooper STT. The KM2s are still too new to really have any good idea of how they wear.
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:58 PM   #72
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
The Goodyear duratracs look pretty cool and I have heard a lot of good things about the Cooper STT. The KM2s are still too new to really have any good idea of how they wear.
Yea it might go back to a shootout between the STT or the Duratracs based on how much i expect to be "wheelin" in my stocker for now lol. I like the Km2s but they would look kinda off being 31s on my stocker haha. i have to be at least lifted to rock a kick *** lookin tire liike that
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009, 12:13 AM   #73
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
Yea it might go back to a shootout between the STT or the Duratracs based on how much i expect to be "wheelin" in my stocker for now lol. I like the Km2s but they would look kinda off being 31s on my stocker haha. i have to be at least lifted to rock a kick *** lookin tire liike that
Yea I guess that aggressive of a tire may look odd in that size. But why not do a 2-2.5" lift and 1" body then get 32s or even 33s?

lol I'm still upset I didn't go with 1tons and 40s ...the fact that I can't afford it eases the pain
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009, 12:17 AM   #74
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
Yea I guess that aggressive of a tire may look odd in that size. But why not do a 2-2.5" lift and 1" body then get 32s or even 33s?

lol I'm still upset I didn't go with 1tons and 40s ...the fact that I can't afford it eases the pain
lol i do plan on getting the 2 inch BDS and a 1 inch body if i decide to go 32s in the future but the 2 inch by itself looks great with 31s. And with the 3.73 ratio i shouldn't have to worry about 31s OR 32s as far as power loss. But i don't plan on going very big or anything. I like slightly lifted look that still gives me the bad *** factor, plus my dad still wants to get in the jeep, can you say tube step rocker guard?
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach

Last edited by 2006_Sport; 06-08-2009 at 12:42 AM..
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009, 01:45 AM   #75
Apex
Recon death squad
 
Apex's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berea, OH
Posts: 5,534
sounds like a good plan. Can't wait to see it as it happens.
__________________
Silver 02 TJ Apex Edition. SOLD

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
indyorv
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.