Installed the mml today... the passenger side was no problem, but after that I ran into three problems:
1) This problem is clearly written in Brown Dog's instructions that he sends with the MML: The driver side was quite a bit harder to get to and the through bolt hits on a/c compressor. It required the engine be lifted, loosen the engine brackets, and pivot the engine so the bolt could be removed. When I installed the new mml, I flipped the bolt the other direction to fix the problem in the future.
2) It turns out the 4.0 engine doesn't have the factory hoops or hook, so it was fun trying to find bolts that a chain could fit onto so that we could use a cherry picker to lift the engine. We ended up using the top head bolts... but our backup plan was to put a 2x4 or 2x6 on a floorjack and lift the bellhousing.
3) When trying to ease the engine back on the mml... both of the little metal washers on the back of the mounts fell off. The front two started the peel off too, but we managed to keep them on. I decided not to run the metal washers that fell off on the rear and I'm hoping this doesn't cause any issues.
That being said, here are the pics:
Brown Dog MML vs Stock MM:
Forgot to use the new supplied bolts when I was attaching the motor mount to the engine bracket.