And onto the winch...
Fished the wires through the bottom of the grille and beside the radiator:
Ran the wires along the inner wheel well and zip tied them in place:
With the neoprene cover:
Onto the rear bumper. This was MUCH more of a headache... and here's the story:
I started out by drilling inside of both frame rails to be able to hold the frame stiffeners on. No problem there. Next, I placed the bumper / tire carrier on my jack and lightly tightened the bottom two support bolts. Here's where the initial problems occurred...
I went on to drill out the crossmember holes for the inner holes of the bumper. My initial attempt to measure, re-measure, and measure again... simply did not work in the end due to two problems. The first was, the holes were slightly mis-aligned; the second problem was, it is almost impossible to get your fingers in between the gas tank skid plate and the crossmember. Even if you were able to contort your fingers enough to thread in the nuts... it's not worth it. Simply drop one side of your gas tank in 10 minutes and the steps are MUCH easier. This may sound hard, but it's not too bad (unless you run into the next problem I faced). If you need any help figuring out how to drop the gas tank down... shoot me a PM. When I was removing my gas tank, all but two of the factory carriage bolts were stripped out. I struggled with this for a while to finally get them removed. Once they were removed, I was able to fully remove the gas tank and it made things 10x easier.
With the tank removed, I ended up just cutting out two vertical lines for the inner bolt holes and then used a 1/4" thick plate on the back to be able to slightly adjust to align with the holes and still maintain strength on the cross member. This worked flawlessly. With all the bumper mounts ready to be bolted up... it was just time to fix the stripped carriage bolts. Instead of just buying more carriage bolts to drop into the square holes, I decided to buy grad 8 replacement bolts. For the front 3 bolts, I used 1/2" thick bolts and had my buddy weld them after I dropped them through the holes.
For the front 4 bolts, I took a 1/4" thick piece of steel and laid it inside the crossmember rail. Since it would not fully lay down due to the two rounded in sections, I used an angle grinder to cut the rounded parts out. My bar then laid down nice and flat. I used white spray paint and sprayed through the factory holes to make my markings of where to drill. I then drilled four 7/16" holes and installed the bar with the nuts and bolts:
My buddy then tack welded the four nuts to the steel bar to keep them in place, and then removed the bar for further welding. Here is the end product:
We then laid the bar back in and he welded the bar into place in the rounded cutouts I had made:
The bumper was then able to be reinstalled... and I'll admit, this did take a little work, as the larger bolts caused the it to be a tight fit. But everything everything fell into place and the project was complete.