I decided to go with a Teraflex CB mount instead of installing it on the Warn bumper (which will arrive tomorrow). The two main reasons for this are:
1) The antenna was interfering with the opening of the glass window. I had to tilt it to the side everytime I needed to get something from the back and not open the door.
2) It will enhance the CB reception.
That being said, it was time to start installing the new mount. I wanted it to be a clean install. No wires running from underneath the glass going back to the taillight; therefore, I drilled out a 1/2 in hole, and then used a dremel to fine tune the width to allow the wire end to pass through (nearly 3/4"):
I then brought it up to where the taillight housing comes to an angle and repeated the process. This time however, it would be exposed to rain... so I fabricated a grommet out of some rubber I had lying around. I still need to seal around the grommet inner hole to seal this completely.
I was able to fish the wire through the back side of the tub and bring it through the factory hole for the brake light wires. It fit perfectly with absolutely no kinks or hard bends on the CB wire:
Once completed, I removed the remains of the weld from the old mount...