Project No Compromises - Update 05/27/11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project No Compromises - Update 05/27/11

Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 06-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Project No Compromises - Update 05/27/11

Update 05/27/11

I got the fire extinguisher installed and the riddler diff covers painted:

Got the system installed by DRIVEN Nashville:

This is a temporary box... the permanent box is coming from www.just4effect.com/ which builds custom, well thought out, boxes for jeeps only.

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Thank you to all who voted me the July 2011 TJ of the Month AND July 2012 TJ of the Month!!!

Built Not Bought... pshh... how about, Wheeled Not Garaged.

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

Buyers / Sellers To Avoid: sidetracked
Allgood_73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Great updates & good looking Jeep....but did each update need a different thread???
REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUK9 View Post
Great updates & good looking Jeep....but did each update need a different thread???
Thanks... unfortunately, yea it had to have individual updates... as the build thread was getting ridiculously large and taking forever to load. It won't be bad after today, as updates are lumped together and are now around once a month.

Anyway, thanks again!

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Thank you to all who voted me the July 2011 TJ of the Month AND July 2012 TJ of the Month!!!

Unread 06-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
Prryan45
2002 TJ Wrangler 

ALET,ALET-----Virus Project No Compromises has taken over-----ALET,ALET
Prryan45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2011, 11:32 PM   #5
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allgood_73 View Post
Thanks... unfortunately, yea it had to have individual updates... as the build thread was getting ridiculously large and taking forever to load. It won't be bad after today, as updates are lumped together and are now around once a month.

Anyway, thanks again!
For who? The cavemen still on 56k?

Board clutter is more annoying.
ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 12:44 AM   #6
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

next ... Project No Compromises - Update 06/03/11..... why i have 35x12.50x15's on 12" wide rims and what i intend to do about it.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #7
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prryan45 View Post
ALET,ALET-----Virus Project No Compromises has taken over-----ALET,ALET
nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmonkey View Post
For who? The cavemen still on 56k?

Board clutter is more annoying.
300 pictures on page 1 alone... so no... not just 56k. Board clutter is only temporary, as it'll fall off the first few pages within an hour or so.... or if peeps like you post on it, it'll bring it right back to the top. Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
next ... Project No Compromises - Update 06/03/11..... why i have 35x12.50x15's on 12" wide rims and what i intend to do about it.
Any experience talking there? A 12.5" tire on a 12" rim is very common... just a PITA to get seated initially. And when using beadlocks, there is absolutely zero worries. Speaking of beadlocks, you should check into a pair.

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #8
esad_b
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
300 pictures on page 1 alone... so no... not just 56k. Board clutter is only temporary, as it'll fall off the first few pages within an hour or so.... or if peeps like you post on it, it'll bring it right back to the top. Good job
You should check your counting skills bro. No way there is 300 pics on that page 1.. Probably not even close to a 100. Plus your fault for having all pics on page 1.. why not spread it out?

next ... Project No Compromises - Update 06/03/11..... why I had to learn to count again.
--- 2.5L | 5SPD | 31" Goodyear Authority A/T | Ramsey 8000 Winch | Rubicon Rocker Guards ---
My Progress Page
esad_b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #9
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Really... "bro"? My counting skills are very good thanks.... 20 pics per post x 15 posts per page... how many does that equal? That is why I broke them up into sub posts and only kept 1 pic per addition to the jeep.

speaking of next names for posts, how about this one:
next ... Project No Compromises - Update 06/03/11..... why I have to spell sh|t out to dumb@sses who cannot figure it out for themselves.

If you want to try and dig on my counting skills (and fail), do you really want me to go kindergarten style and talk about your grammar? Such as plural vs singular? "No way there are 300 pics...."

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #10
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
A 12.5" tire on a 12" rim is very common...
That's a bit of a stretch.

So how was the title "no compromises" derived?
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #11
esad_b
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Calm yourself down dude..I just counted your pictures and there is 54 pictures idiot.

Don't say you have 300 pictures when there is no pictures on there. Its like saying i have a something currently that I do not and plan on having it on down the road. Anyone can "Reserve" posts and claim they have **** when nothing is on them.

So before you rage on others, look at your expressions and stating having 300 pictures that are not there does not count. You sir are a fool. Its an epic fail of your own "Next Update Thread" lol.
--- 2.5L | 5SPD | 31" Goodyear Authority A/T | Ramsey 8000 Winch | Rubicon Rocker Guards ---
My Progress Page
esad_b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #12
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Any experience talking there? A 12.5" tire on a 12" rim is very common... just a PITA to get seated initially. And when using beadlocks, there is absolutely zero worries. Speaking of beadlocks, you should check into a pair.
only common if your a ricer trying to show off how bling your pretty rims are. you buy the beadlocks i'll put them on. i don't need them for the type of wheeling i intend on doing, just trails and mud holes, to each his own. now for someone that requires a beadlock for little more rougher wheeling may want a little more sidewall lug biting outside their rim for better traction. a 12.50 tire on a 12" wide rim will not supply optimum traction in an aired down situation.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #13
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by esad_b View Post
Calm yourself down dude..I just counted your pictures and there is 54 pictures idiot.

Don't say you have 300 pictures when there is no pictures on there. Its like saying i have a something currently that I do not and plan on having it on down the road. Anyone can "Reserve" posts and claim they have **** when nothing is on them.

So before you rage on others, look at your expressions and stating having 300 pictures that are not there does not count. You sir are a fool. Its an epic fail of your own "Next Update Thread" lol.
I'll explain this one last time, then I'm done with you; as this is pointless to continue an argument in which you do not even understand past tense vs. present tense of having X amt of pics on a thread (also, it's a very pointless argument all-together). There were 300 pics on the first page of my build thread.... all posts had all 20 pics in them... and in fact ran into the second page too for a few posts. In order to add more, I adjusted the first page's layout to only have around 50 pics and then link to the rest of the pics on threads like this. So yes, I did indeed have 300+ pics on the first page. Any retort is up to you, but as I said, I will not be responding to your ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
only common if your a ricer trying to show off how bling your pretty rims are. you buy the beadlocks i'll put them on. i don't need them for the type of wheeling i intend on doing, just trails and mud holes, to each his own. now for someone that requires a beadlock for little more rougher wheeling may want a little more sidewall lug biting outside their rim for better traction. a 12.50 tire on a 12" wide rim will not supply optimum traction in an aired down situation.
The jeep is far from a ricer and with a 35" tire on a 15" rim... I got plenty of sidewall biting when aired down to 7 psi. This setup has done awesome on (and off) the rocks, so I won't be changing a thing. Thanks for the input though, I'll take positive criticism any day of the week.

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Unread 06-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #14
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
That's a bit of a stretch.

So how was the title "no compromises" derived?
I'm not saying it's preferable, just that it is common for people with 12" wide beadlocked (even non beadlocked) rims to stick on 12.5" tires. I can shoot you links to several threads where this is talked about. I got the rims as part of a deal I made for a great price, and if they wouldn't have been beadlocked, then sure... I wouldn't have stuck on 12.5" wide tires. Also, my goal is eventually to go with 40's after upgrading axles, etc... so these are nice to "grow" into.

As for the project name, here is a quote from my build thread:
"I'm officially naming my build "Project No Compromises". I figure this is pretty fitting, as my goal is to continually improve on the build... no matter the time or cost."

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Unread 06-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #15
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Fair enough.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.