Project No Compromises - Update 01/29/11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project No Compromises - Update 01/29/11

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 06-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Project No Compromises - Update 01/29/11

Update 01/29/11

Discount Tire called and said the my 35's arrived! I procrastinated removing the red paint from the beadlocks until the day of, so now it was time to get started bright and early:

It was then time to run up and pick up the tires... and I had them go ahead and seat the back of the tire to the rim. When I got back, it was time for a rinse before putting the front bead on.

Before the tires can actually be put on, I have to wait for the Spidertrax 5x4.5 to 5x5.5 adapters to come in.

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Thank you to all who voted me the July 2011 TJ of the Month AND July 2012 TJ of the Month!!!

Built Not Bought... pshh... how about, Wheeled Not Garaged.

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

Buyers / Sellers To Avoid: sidetracked
Allgood_73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.