Project Need Another Job - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project Need Another Job

TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 12-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #151
gottkts
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Jojojeep, I am fortunate to live right across the street from my uncle. Luckily for me he was in to stock car racing and built a nice garage to work in. The race cars have been long gone and the garage was just sitting. We decided to put it to use on building the jeeps. I do have a two car detatched at my house but not nearly as big and not setup to do everything I need. So basically we keep all the non garage related stuff in mine like bicycles, lawn mowers and other spare parts. His is due for another makeover since I painted the chassis to the rat rod in it, it ruined the floor.

94YJ BDS 3.5, M.O.R.E shackles,1 inch daystar body lift, Ford 8.8 arb locker, 4.56 yukon gears, Dana 30 ARB locker, ARB compressor, HID headlights, LED tailights, TnT tube fenders and quarters, smittybilt rocksliders, raptor liner, ground pounder fab bumpers, 35" cooper stt tires on 15x8 cragar streetlocks,warn winch and more
gottkts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2014, 09:27 PM   #152
95riograndeman
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I love both of your Jeeps. I saw your Uncle's build this mornin and I definitley want to build my next YJ like yours.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.