Project Magnum YJ - Page 30 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Project Magnum YJ

Poison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 11-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #436
Rynfw100
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmgadg View Post
I redid the short rubber lines and used the right clips to lock onto the rails. You shouldn't have to do anything to the fuel pump.
Is there a part number for the right rubber lines and clips? I haven't looked at them in awhile so I have to get my butt back outside and start on this beast.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/1993-2-5l-jeep-wrangler-build-5-2l-swap-1210512
Rynfw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #437
bmgadg
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynfw100 View Post
Is there a part number for the right rubber lines and clips? I haven't looked at them in awhile so I have to get my butt back outside and start on this beast.
No just browe the fuel line isle at o'reilly and find something that works. Just make sure you get the fuel injection rated hose instead of the weaker carb hose.

My YJ Build Thread Magnum 5.9L 360, full width SOA
bmgadg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 07:36 AM   #438
NW4wheeler
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Just so you know everything on the 5.9 is metric so those 3/8s bell housing bolts are incorrect. I get my 5.9 tomorrow can't wait to get started on this.
NW4wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #439
lovett86
1990 YJ Wrangler 

slowly reading threw your whole build thread, i currently have a carbed 360 and i'm hopefully picking up an ax15 tomorrow

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/90-yj-frame-swap-build-up-1434246/
lovett86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 04:43 AM   #440
NW4wheeler
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Don't forget the front bearing retainer for the ax15 if your using an external slave. The later ax15s had a sleeve the throw out bearing would slide on. Something i didnt see listed in this thread. That's all I'm waiting on as of right now. I wish I could get some measurements for the front motor mounts on how high up the frame you welded them and what angle your motor is sitting. It seams I welded mine up pretty high so I have little clearance between the throttle and hood. Wanted to run a round open air cleaner but seems ill have to go with a dakota or Zj intake cap. Also my motor is angled back about 6. I had to remove the transfer case drop to get the correct angle I wanted for the motor.
NW4wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.